Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-18-2015, 09:47 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfroThunder
I thought this as well but didn't get the badge. But to actually get the badge you have to do standing fadaway shots only to get it. When people say it works with post fadeaways, they mean that the badge activates when you do a post fade.

Yea, it's stupid how post fadeaways don't count into getting the badge but gets activated after you earn the badge.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Deadeye is the same way. Because some of the shots I've seen Deadeye activated on, it's can not be possible these counted towards those "100" contested shots.
Old 01-19-2015, 12:45 AM   #130
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

For all you trying to get brick wall, you need that stumble animation when you set a hard screen. To get that animation like they posted you need a certain strength requirement and may need to set a screen on the same person more than once.
Old 01-19-2015, 02:59 AM   #131
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDegree4
For all you trying to get brick wall, you need that stumble animation when you set a hard screen. To get that animation like they posted you need a certain strength requirement and may need to set a screen on the same person more than once.
again.. no.

You need "Good (on/off) ball screen" You're limited to ~ 2-3 (of each?) of each per game.

100 times in one season, the game doesn't care what kind of screen you set, your first screens will count and display good screen if you have the strength req.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2015, 04:58 AM   #132
Rookie

I'm operating under the assumption that no one knows a damn thing about these Badges including 2k. The Fierce competitor requirements do not work. And I've heard everyone say playoffs count towards a current season. Well, I finished 73 rebounds short of the required 400 for Tenacious Rebounder. I completed the required 73 rebounds and have a total of 401 rebounds. No badge. But they did give me the bank shot badge that I had no idea I was going for...
Old 01-19-2015, 05:44 AM   #133
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmodepoboy
I'm operating under the assumption that no one knows a damn thing about these Badges including 2k. The Fierce competitor requirements do not work. And I've heard everyone say playoffs count towards a current season. Well, I finished 73 rebounds short of the required 400 for Tenacious Rebounder. I completed the required 73 rebounds and have a total of 401 rebounds. No badge. But they did give me the bank shot badge that I had no idea I was going for...
simmed rebounds don't count.
Old 01-19-2015, 05:45 AM   #134
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmodepoboy
other than the broken badges, we do actually know what we're talking about. The list is there, and more than likely, it's human error when people are having issues.
Old 01-19-2015, 09:17 AM   #135
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

I just got like 3 badges in the playoffs
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2015, 10:51 AM   #136
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena