Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-15-2015, 10:06 AM   #65
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jml475
Attempts are actually attempts though., except in the case of posterizer. You don't need the makes for the others I've found.

Besides posterizer, what others don't fall under attempts?
I don't know because I haven't been counting attempt vs makes, but Acrobat. I've been blocked numerous times going for the reverse. I've clearly attempted it, MyPlayer is on the other side of the hoop, but I was blocked.

All dribbling moves, specifically spin moves. Everyone going after that badge has either lost the ball being bumped or it's been out right stolen. Those are technically attempts, but the act was never completed.

Any of the short shots, Euro, Spin Lay-in, Hop Step can all be altered during the act but you're still attempting them.

I just don't think the list descriptions were clearly stated and I feel my 'attempts' never helped me achieve the badge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2015, 03:19 PM   #66
MVP

TUSS11's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
Have you achieved this badge yet? And no BS, please answer honestly. I celebrate WAYYY too much more than I should and I haven't seen it. Nor have people I play regularly with.

I've seen more 'Lucky 7's' than I've seen this...basically 4 to none.
It's glitched, along with Hardened and of course Bruiser.

https://twitter.com/CHoops4Life/stat...43686465847296
Old 01-15-2015, 06:05 PM   #67
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
Have you achieved this badge yet? And no BS, please answer honestly. I celebrate WAYYY too much more than I should and I haven't seen it. Nor have people I play regularly with.

I've seen more 'Lucky 7's' than I've seen this...basically 4 to none.
I don't have Swagger, but I don't recall saying that I did. I told people what the celebrate button was, which is clearly told in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUSS11
It's glitched, along with Hardened and of course Bruiser.

https://twitter.com/CHoops4Life/stat...43686465847296
That link says nothing about Bruiser except for some random person asking why bigs can't get Bruiser. I've had Bruiser for a LONG time on my SF. Meet the height/weight/strength requirements, play physical. Lots of off ball bumps, holding, etc. Those things may not actually unlock it, but it's the way I played and I got it in my first season.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:34 PM   #68
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
I don't have Swagger, but I don't recall saying that I did. I told people what the celebrate button was, which is clearly told in the game.

That link says nothing about Bruiser except for some random person asking why bigs can't get Bruiser. I've had Bruiser for a LONG time on my SF. Meet the height/weight/strength requirements, play physical. Lots of off ball bumps, holding, etc. Those things may not actually unlock it, but it's the way I played and I got it in my first season.
He just added Bruiser with the two that were talked about on that link. By the way, I'm that random person. I made the comment in hopes of getting a reason that it's not available for PF and C, as stated on the official list. Ii do have it on my SF, SG and PG but not the bigs.
"Your height to weight ratio (metric height / weight in lbs) must be 0.905 or lower. Your weight must be 220 pounds or more.

You must play 10 games into the season. And your strength attribute must be as follows:
  • PG: 70
  • SG: 75
  • SF: 80
Note: You are currently unable to earn this as a PF/C
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 01-15-2015, 07:52 PM   #69
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN

Not the point. Nothing says that celebration animation is the same as "ambient button". You're making the assumption that it is when a) you haven't achieved it & b) people that have that many celebrations & more still don't have it.

"Ambient button" may be the pull back celebration animation. I don't know, but if someone triggers that badge please let everyone know.
Old 01-15-2015, 08:01 PM   #70
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Wow so swagger is glitched too.

Edit: trying for deadeye again wish me luck
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

Last edited by Rockie_Fresh88; 01-16-2015 at 08:26 AM.
Old 01-16-2015, 02:42 PM   #71
Rookie

The MyPlayer clothing store is lame as hell. I don't want to be a shirtless clown. Why don't they offer home, alternate and throwback jerseys? Wearing a Supersonics jersey would be awesome. I have a question about Acrobat. Once I learned reverse layups and 4 change layup shots got acrobat, I got it in 3 games on my shooting guard. I'm having issues getting it on my center and SF. Keep in mind that I've attempted this from the very start of my career. Despite only playing 15 total career games on my SF, I know I've met the reverse layup requirements. The change layup requirement confuses me. Is it talking about manually changing hands or auto animations? It seriously wouldn't allow me to manually change my shot. Do you need a certain layup package or level of inside scoring? I'm rolling with default packages right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2015, 04:49 PM   #72
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

So, is fade ace glitched for PGs? I've did way more than 30 fadeaways this season and the season before that. Anyone that's a PG unlock this badge?

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »