Home

MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franchise

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franchise within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-14-2015, 09:32 AM   #273
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franc

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
I was really hoping for that when they added the commentary. I don't really have a problem with the commentary in this game like a lot of people do. Commentary is like the worst most unrealistic thing in like ever sports game. To many things are said over and over again and no enough emtion in the voice but again ever sports game is like that. I think the commentary is still better in this game then most sports games.
Speaking of emotion in sports games commentary, EA did make a good choice in getting Gus Johnson, he had a good excitement to him.... unfortunately, it being EA, it wasn't done right. (I'm not saying get Gus for the Show, because he's more fitted to call football games, but if they got some like him for baseball (yes, like Berman because he's awesome); they could at least do it correctly. Speaking of this though, having been told the current crew isn't going anywhere, they need to rerecord more lines, and a hell of a lot more emotion. (Hence why I like Sterling and Kay, they're emotion matches the play). Don and Jerry have great chemistry over the course of a game in general, but when it comes to great moments, Kay and Sterling are best at delivering excitement. To be honest, when the Yanks and Sox play each other, since I'm in both markets, I watch YES, not NESN. lol
Old 01-14-2015, 10:03 AM   #274
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franc

The greatest $124 I spend every year is for mlb.tv, lol, I can't describe how awesome it is to be able to use teams' radio broadcast with every game I watch! And as for guys with great emotion, don't forget Tom Hamallton!
Old 01-14-2015, 10:05 AM   #275
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguero90
The greatest $124 I spend every year is for mlb.tv, lol, I can't describe how awesome it is to be able to use teams' radio broadcast with every game I watch! And as for guys with great emotion, don't forget Tom Hamallton!
Home teams get blacked out though. Makes no sense.

Sent From My Galaxy S7
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2015, 10:33 AM   #276
MVP

Ah, but for me, its great! You see, I'm a Yanks fan in Pa, and I'm in a lucky area where only 1 team gets blacked out! Phills.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:32 AM   #277
ShowTime!

NAFBUC's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguero90
Ah, but for me, its great! You see, I'm a Yanks fan in Pa, and I'm in a lucky area where only 1 team gets blacked out! Phills.

Iowa residents are blacked out from six teams—the Brewers, the Twins, the Cardinals, the Royals, the White Sox and the Cubs. In fact, the entire state of Iowa is prevented from watching any of those six teams on MLB.tv.
Old 01-14-2015, 12:47 PM   #278
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
Home teams get blacked out though. Makes no sense.

Sent From My Galaxy S7
That's ending. http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...-over-in-2015/
Old 01-14-2015, 01:39 PM   #279
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaxseed Oil
Best news I've heard in a while, if true.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 01-14-2015, 02:01 PM   #280
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Best news I've heard in a while, if true.
The one catch if it all goes through is that you still have to prove that you have the channel on TV by logging in through your TV provider. I get all the Braves games since I am in their area but I used to love watching their games on my phone when I could trick the At Bat with a GPS spoofer. They got smart and detect that now. But if all I have to do is log in with my DirecTV login to prove I have the game on TV I'll be happy.

From Forbes:

Quote:
When time arrives for the blackouts to be lifted, those wishing to see the games in-market will likely do the same in providing a method to prove that are subscribed to see the games on their television provider before being able to see the games streamed online or via mobile device.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/maurybro...obile-devices/

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Nashville Predators

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »