Home

MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franchise

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franchise within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-13-2015, 01:50 PM   #249
Pro

Sco291's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franc

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguero90
Of course as a Yanks fan, I'd love Sterling in the show! But I do think he'd be a great video game announcer, because just like Jon Miller, he's got "the perfect style" for a video game. You just know he'll get totally into it, imagine hearing that great booming voice through your speakers when you hit a homer!
Sterling was in a video game a looong time ago with Michael Kay. It was called All-Star Baseball 2000 on Nintendo 64. Ahhh yes...great times.
Old 01-13-2015, 02:01 PM   #250
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franc

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Don and Jerry have amazing chemistry. They add a layer of pleasure in watching the Sox.
To be honest I think the Sox got lucky when Remy's son took the plea in his trial. Because I know I would not have felt comfortable hearing during the day, for instance that Jerry and his wife knew everything that was going on at the time, when he gave his testimony. And then at night everything is back to normal, with "Buenas noche amigos!!!"
Old 01-13-2015, 02:17 PM   #251
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
They are not homers, like a Jack Edwards or Hawk Harrelson.
Actually, I think it was be friggin hilarious to have Hawk Harrelson voice a game. As long as it was accurate to how he does play-by-play in real life, including:
1) talking for 10-15 minutes straight about players he played with/against back when he was in the league, and ignoring the actual game he is supposed to be calling

2) giving the silent treatment for a half inning whenever a relief pitcher gives up a go-ahead home run.

3) calling every umpire "terrible" or "horrible" if they make a call against the Chi Sox.

4) all classic 'Hawkisms' need to be included, including but not limited to "good guys/bad guys", "He Gone", "Can of Corn", "Us/Them", and of course "you can put it on the bbooooaaarrdddd.... YES!"

5) bonus if they include Steve Stone as the color commentator and they motion capture him rolling his eyes and shaking his head every time Hawk goes on one of his tirades.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2015, 02:33 PM   #252
MVP

Yeah, Sterling was in ASB 2000, but imagine how much better it would be now on ps4!
Old 01-13-2015, 02:47 PM   #253
Pro

Sco291's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguero90
Yeah, Sterling was in ASB 2000, but imagine how much better it would be now on ps4!
I know man I think he'd be a great voice for the new radio show.
Old 01-13-2015, 03:00 PM   #254
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco291
I know man I think he'd be a great voice for the new radio show.
All you guys will love this! Tell me what you think of my Sterling impression at the end!! http://yourlisten.com/manuel.aguero.39/me-live-on-xm-mlb
Old 01-13-2015, 06:34 PM   #255
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

Can we petition to get Bob Uecker in the game as play-by-play? I think he'd be epic, and he has done acting before, most notably in Major League, so I think he'd be a natural. They could even use some funny lines with him from the movie like "Juuuuust a bit outside." He'd be one of a few that could be convincing in the delivery of comedic lines from time to time. If Uecker were in the game I think I'd die a happy man. And I'm not even a Brewers fan.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2015, 06:39 PM   #256
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

I get everyone wants new commentary or play by play guys, but Ramone has already come on OS and said Matty V and company aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »