Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015: Offensive Tactics Guide

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2015: Offensive Tactics Guide within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-09-2015, 10:03 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015: Offensive Tactics Guide

The great Dutch footballer and former Barcelona manager Johan Cruyff once said "Soccer is simple, but it is difficult to play simple." It's in this vein that we'll explore the intricacies of PES' latest rendition as it relates to attacking and defending. In this first installment we'll take a look at the attacking side of the game because, let's be honest, strikers get the glory.

In order to set your side up for a successful attack in PES 2015 you'll need to take a few minutes to understand how PES 2015 is set up. The first area we'll take a look at is...

Read More - Pro Evolution Soccer 2015: Offensive Tactics Guide
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2015, 10:11 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
This is fantastic. Looking forward to really implementing these strategies as I have just recently started my Master League.
Old 01-09-2015, 11:00 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
This is great stuff. Thanks!

I'm seeing a problem with tactics in Master League. Anyone else seeing this?

Before you start a Master League go to Edit. Select a team (Real Madrid, for example). Select Game Plan and check out the default strategy. Make a note of what you see.

Now start a Master League with Real Madrid. In your Master League check out the Game Plan. What I see is that the game plan has completely changed from the default. Every other team has also changed.

Anyone else seeing this? Does this seem odd to anyone else? Shouldn't the default Game Plan carry over into Master League?
Old 01-09-2015, 01:59 PM   #4
Pro

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015: Offensive Tactics Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijac

Before you start a Master League go to Edit. Select a team (Real Madrid, for example). Select Game Plan and check out the default strategy. Make a note of what you see.

Now start a Master League with Real Madrid. In your Master League check out the Game Plan. What I see is that the game plan has completely changed from the default. Every other team has also changed.

Anyone else seeing this? Does this seem odd to anyone else? Shouldn't the default Game Plan carry over into Master League?
It must be something hardcoded.
I remember PES 5 was similar. no matter how you set CPU teams, they would change the starting line up and sometimes formation in Master League Mode. Canīt recall about other versions as I never wasted too much time in editing formations again.
Old 01-09-2015, 02:26 PM   #5
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijac

Hmm, I'll take a look at this tonight. Maybe the CPU manager changed it on the fly during the match depending on the results?

I'm glad you enjoyed the article too btw
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2015, 05:32 PM   #6
Rookie

This is before playing any matches. The Game Plan's "reset" or something. Just about every team changes to a 4-2-3-1 formation or something like that. Check the Game Plan of your first opponent before the match in Master League. Go back into Edit and see if that teams Game Plan has been changed from default too. I tried this with Arsenal as well, btw.

If you start a new Champions League or Become a Legend the Game Plans do not change from default.

BTW, I'm not changing any of the teams tactics in Edit Mode. Just sticking with the default settings.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:55 PM   #7
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Nice article haven't been playing much in the last few weeks but I am waiting for the next update to jump back in.
Old 01-09-2015, 07:56 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Great stuff Kevin!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »