Home

Beyond the Sideline Football Announced, Features and Teaser Trailer Revealed

This is a discussion on Beyond the Sideline Football Announced, Features and Teaser Trailer Revealed within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-06-2015, 02:47 PM   #65
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Beyond the Sideline Football Announced, Features and Teaser Trailer Revealed

Easily the most anticipated sports game for me in years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2015, 02:49 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

Kashanova's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Beyond the Sideline Football Announced, Features and Teaser Trailer Revealed

I see myself playing this way more than Madden.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:19 PM   #67
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

I don't play Madden any more. I only play NCAA because of PocketScout's house rules he developed, how webpage maker and the editors. Now that the editor is not working for my game save I could be done with it and will get all of my football fix with BTS. With that said, I cannot wait for whatever version (praying it's V2) that has the college ranks as playable with polls and recruiting. That will be amazing! Can't even fathom what online leagues will look like.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:00 PM   #68
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

just somehow stumbled across this game today while looking at pc gams, as i sit here deciding weather or not to hit submit on a laptop i've had in my amazon shopping cart for the past 2 days.

assuming this is still a go? i've never heard anything but great from ootp baseball, this game has to be exactly what i've been waiting for.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:50 PM   #69
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
just somehow stumbled across this game today while looking at pc gams, as i sit here deciding weather or not to hit submit on a laptop i've had in my amazon shopping cart for the past 2 days.

assuming this is still a go? i've never heard anything but great from ootp baseball, this game has to be exactly what i've been waiting for.
Yeah but probably will be released closer to football season if not after its started.
Old 04-01-2015, 06:11 PM   #70
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

Can't wait for this game. As long as it is capable of online leagues it will probably be my favorite sim game regardless of any bugs it will have. I've been waiting for a new football sim for so long.
Old 04-01-2015, 06:55 PM   #71
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

I glanced at their forum earlier and the few questions about online with friends went unanswered, and they look like they're running behind after originally saying they wanted to be in beta this past January.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 08:48 AM   #72
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

After the way FHM was released and was a mess I'm sure they are going to make sure that when this releases it is as playable as possible without tons of bugs. They originally said release date was 2015. I don't see it coming out any time before September but I'll assume it will be closer to November or December.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »