Home

MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franchise

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franchise within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-05-2015, 10:10 AM   #153
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franc

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguero90
Totally off topic, so forgive me! but I need my fellow show players opinions! I'm saving to buy front row tickets to this years Yanks old timers day, so I bought a 20th anniversary ps4 from ebay, and I'm going to sell it, so I have the money I need. If you were me, would you do it? Or keep the system.
Keep the PS4 and save in other areas. Only sell the PS4 if you absolutely need to.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:15 AM   #154
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franc

Quote:
Totally off topic, so forgive me! but I need my fellow show players opinions! I'm saving to buy front row tickets to this years Yanks old timers day, so I bought a 20th anniversary ps4 from ebay, and I'm going to sell it, so I have the money I need. If you were me, would you do it? Or keep the system.
Go to Old Timers day!!! Jeter will most likely be there too in some capacity.

Sent From My Galaxy S7
Old 01-05-2015, 10:29 AM   #155
MVP

I mean lets be honest, Being visually impaired, I can hardly see the difference between the ps4 editions, I already have one, so I don't need another, and how many times will I get to buy front row seats behind the plate, I'm talking the seats you see on tv whenever the pitcher throws, 5 star food included, once in a life time chance! Lol, my dad joked I should sell it to CC Sabathia, maybe I'll tweet him!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2015, 03:10 PM   #156
Rookie

Strings74's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
I mean lets be honest, Being visually impaired, I can hardly see the difference between the ps4 editions, I already have one, so I don't need another, and how many times will I get to buy front row seats behind the plate, I'm talking the seats you see on tv whenever the pitcher throws, 5 star food included, once in a life time chance! Lol, my dad joked I should sell it to CC Sabathia, maybe I'll tweet him!
One of those Legend Seats for Old Timer's Day will cost you probably $1,500 so we're talking like 6 ps4's here.
Old 01-05-2015, 03:52 PM   #157
MVP

No, prices have come down, last year for Old Timers day, as well as all other games, they were $700 a ticket for all rows accept first. All I need is about $2100, and I've seen a ton of them sell for that and more on ebay. That being said, it won't be cheap! But there's no ticket that causts $1500, unless you buy through third party sites, but I'll go through ticketmaster. So... anyone ready for the show 15 already?
Old 01-05-2015, 04:14 PM   #158
Rookie

Strings74's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
No, prices have come down, last year for Old Timers day, as well as all other games, they were $700 a ticket for all rows accept first. All I need is about $2100, and I've seen a ton of them sell for that and more on ebay. That being said, it won't be cheap! But there's no ticket that causts $1500, unless you buy through third party sites, but I'll go through ticketmaster. So... anyone ready for the show 15 already?
Nice. Good luck, dude.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:32 PM   #159
MVP

Thank you! I'll take a pic for all you guys from my seats! Lol, I mean I'll have someone take it, I'm not good at taking pictures!
Old 01-05-2015, 04:52 PM   #160
Banned

OVR: 2

Im sure we will be getting more info either middle of January or at the end of the month.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »