Home

MLB 15 The Show Screenshots Captured From Trailer

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Screenshots Captured From Trailer within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-17-2014, 03:16 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Screenshots Captured From Trailer

Player models need an overhaul, legs are too short or something movement is still a bit awkward. I'm sure I'll get trashed for this, but still doesn't quite look next gen. It looks stuck somewhere in between next gen and last gen.
Old 12-17-2014, 05:28 PM   #74
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude731
Player models need an overhaul, legs are too short or something movement is still a bit awkward. I'm sure I'll get trashed for this, but still doesn't quite look next gen. It looks stuck somewhere in between next gen and last gen.
Definitely agree with this, the player models definitely look last gen to me, the lighting and such look good though.

But i think, just how bad the player models look can really be seen by looking at the comparison picture of Jimmy Rollins:

Super big torso, wide hips, the way the uniform fits him, especially the jersey, etc.

The player models definitely need to be better, but it doesn't seem like it's going to be this year unfortunately (based on the pictures released so far), so hopefully next year.

Old 12-18-2014, 12:17 AM   #75
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
lmao really youre going to go there, yea that was at the end of the life cycle of the PS3 and what 6+ years working with the hardware. Again all subjective enjoy your weekend

It is just an excuse. Mlb the show had hands down the best grapchis in a sports game form MLB 08 to MLB 13. Mlb 08 was only the second year on ps3 not 6.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2014, 09:19 AM   #76
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15

Someone just posted the Jimmy Rollins pics just a few posts ago.

Oh wait, it was you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Definitely agree with this, the player models definitely look last gen to me, the lighting and such look good though.

But i think, just how bad the player models look can really be seen by looking at the comparison picture of Jimmy Rollins:

Super big torso, wide hips, the way the uniform fits him, especially the jersey, etc.

The player models definitely need to be better, but it doesn't seem like it's going to be this year unfortunately (based on the pictures released so far), so hopefully next year.
Old 12-26-2014, 02:12 PM   #77
Banned

CJ10's Arena

Quote:

I agree. I was confused when I saw the top part of this picture (chest up) before scrolling to see the rest of it. I thought it was a real life picture of Jroll and an in game shot of Ryan Howard. Things definitely need to be more lifelike and not the same generic body style for every one.
Old 12-26-2014, 05:21 PM   #78
Banned

CJ10's Arena

And for someone that has been asking for licensed equipment since 09, heres to hoping that we dont only have ONE selection for each brand (ie one set of cleats/batting gloves).
Old 12-31-2014, 06:10 PM   #79
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

I really hope this is the year we get post season and World Series uniform, hat, and helmet patches and stickers. It's really pretty sad that we haven't gotten these yet as every other sports game had them on last gen systems. I see no excuse for them to be left out again this year in year 2 of the Ps4
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 12-31-2014, 06:14 PM   #80
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

Quote:
Didn't stop the Show from looking 2000x better on last gen, that's just an excuse.

The main thing is giving players better body types (skeletal proportions) that match their real life selves better. It seems like they have three body types. There needs to be a lot more. Players like Sandoval (big belly), Darvish (long neck), Freeman and Heyward (long legs ands arms), and many many many more players body's don't like real life.

And the uniforms need to be a lot better too, different sizes, button options, and better "cloth physics."
To me the uniforms look painted on instead of a clothing item.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »