Home

MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franchise

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franchise within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-31-2014, 06:44 AM   #113
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franc

I agree, unless they make sure he gets way more into it, he has to go. He's like the old guy who can't catch up to the fastball, time for a new voice, its been 9 years. His contract is the worst in baseball.
Old 12-31-2014, 12:39 PM   #114
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley2324
Intrigued by the integration of virtual cards to the game. Hopefully they're like Madden cards from the mid-2000s.

Played MVP Baseball 2005 for the first time in several years today. The show needs to add more gameplay modes! Franchise/dynasty and RTTS is great, but adding a comprehensive owner mode would make the game so much more enjoyable over long periods of time.
Dude virtual cards have been in the games for years now. It is called Diamond Dynasty. It is an Ultimate Team like game mode, nothing like Madden had back in the mid 2000's where you earned cards and could use during regular games. It is more like Madden now in terms of it is UT. All they are doing is doing what others before them have done, which is brought legends into the game.
Old 12-31-2014, 03:26 PM   #115
Rookie

PorkySpurs14's Arena

Could ya tell to them to add commentary and banners about being Champions in franchise mode (after winning the division, world series..ect). I would like to hear them say hear are your 2016 )ALCS, world series) champions and seeing a generic banner or sign saying that..also kicking opening day off with world series banner presentation after winning it the following year..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2014, 03:28 PM   #116
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Being able to challenge plays/arguing with umpires has to finally be in too
Old 12-31-2014, 06:27 PM   #117
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
Being able to challenge plays/arguing with umpires has to finally be in too
Hopefully the challenge system is in(it's only been 1 year...so I don't know what you mean by "finally").....but I don't think we'll ever get arguments.
I'm fairly certain the MLB is not allowing this in games.
(please don't say "it's in blah blah blah '05....different times and the MLB has tightened it's rules on it's image portrayed in gaming)

M.K.
Knight165
Old 12-31-2014, 06:45 PM   #118
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Hopefully the challenge system is in(it's only been 1 year...so I don't know what you mean by "finally").....but I don't think we'll ever get arguments.
I'm fairly certain the MLB is not allowing this in games.
(please don't say "it's in blah blah blah '05....different times and the MLB has tightened it's rules on it's image portrayed in gaming)

M.K.
Knight165
What about suspensions? Is that something that can't be in-game anymore?
Old 12-31-2014, 07:05 PM   #119
Pro

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
What about suspensions? Is that something that can't be in-game anymore?
It's not so much the suspensions themselves, as the reasons. MLB doesn't want drug use, steroids, etc... in the game. THey don't want actual crimes (domestic abuse etc...) in the game.

If you take away all that, I can't think of any other reason a player can even be suspended.
Old 12-31-2014, 07:45 PM   #120
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
It's not so much the suspensions themselves, as the reasons. MLB doesn't want drug use, steroids, etc... in the game. THey don't want actual crimes (domestic abuse etc...) in the game.

If you take away all that, I can't think of any other reason a player can even be suspended.

On field brawl. Throwing at players deliberately.

Though I doubt they'd let those in the game. How was MLB slugfest allowed to exist?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »