Home

MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franchise

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franchise within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-27-2014, 11:01 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
I'm very curious! I'm very intrigued about the overhauled franchise mode! Can't wait for my details to wet my appetite even more! I'm really hoping they improve the overall atmosphere of they stadium and fans especially in post season!
Old 12-27-2014, 11:15 PM   #34
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18
Re: MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franc

I'm very intrigued by the Human IK Engine. The animations in the trailer looked the same as they have the last several years, so I'm interested to see where we'll see the effects of this engine.

Watch me play video games
Old 12-28-2014, 12:31 AM   #35
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franc

This Human IK stuff looks incredible. I mean if we get even half of what is demonstrated in that video, it would still be a HUGE step forward for fielders and baserunners.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2014, 12:45 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 2

I cant weight to hear more about overhauled franchise mode has franchise mode has became very lacking in the last few years has there is just not a lot to do and compared to nba 2k 15 franchise mode is just the games biggest weakness has the game already plays great. I hope we get more stat tracking and I belive it was said the radio show was going to be a around the league type show thing in franchise mode. Just having more stats and the radio thing is a good start so I cant weight to hear about what eles is different in franchise mode.
Old 12-28-2014, 12:54 AM   #37
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled F...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydm90
Here's a demo. The real strength of Human IK seems to be more realistic body structure (the way joints, bones, muscles move in tandem) and collision mapping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blLBRmNA3zI

Interesting kind of looks like the back breaker football game pysicis thing. I liked the latter thing.
Old 12-28-2014, 02:51 AM   #38
Rookie

Johnson0311's Arena

OVR: 1

If your career info saves year to year do you have the option to continue with updated rosters?

I wonder how they will handle it.
Old 12-28-2014, 03:33 AM   #39
Pro

I think we are gonna get "owner mode" back and have a on/off option...It has to make a comeback with all the hardcore baseball guys there are. Which also makes me wonder if there is gonna be some type of renovate ur park or build a new stadium type of thing. It is just wanted by so many people I think it could find its way in the game
Old 12-28-2014, 04:05 AM   #40
Rookie

Rocket2606's Arena

Can't wait.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »