Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-24-2014, 10:34 PM   #1233
Rookie

HingleMcCringleberry's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer88
Is Madden 15 worth buying?

I just got a PS4 and I love sports games. 2k15 is on sale for $40 now but I honestly don't know if I should get that or Madden. I had 2k14 last year on my 360 and I didn't like it that much. I haven't had Madden since 2010 so I feel like a different game may be good even if I have to pay $60 for Madden. I used to LOVE Madden 09, is it any similar to Madden 15?

Those of you who have Madden 15 and have played it for a while now, would you recommend it to others? Those of you who have both 2k15 and Madden 15, which one in your opinion is better?

I like both football and basketball equally so its a matter of which one to get. I know graphics are improved a lot in both games.
I would not recommend buying Madden 15 at all, though others will tell you the complete opposite. The best way to make a proper decision is to demo the game enough times to see if you want it or not. Just because someone doesn't enjoy the game doesn't mean you won't
Old 12-24-2014, 10:36 PM   #1234
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HingleMcCringleberry
I would not recommend buying Madden 15 at all, though others will tell you the complete opposite. The best way to make a proper decision is to demo the game enough times to see if you want it or not. Just because someone doesn't enjoy the game doesn't mean you won't
I concur with Hingle. I would not purchase it either. But, we all have our preferences, but I do not like this game.
Old 12-27-2014, 05:51 PM   #1235
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer88
Is Madden 15 worth buying?

I just got a PS4 and I love sports games. 2k15 is on sale for $40 now but I honestly don't know if I should get that or Madden. I had 2k14 last year on my 360 and I didn't like it that much. I haven't had Madden since 2010 so I feel like a different game may be good even if I have to pay $60 for Madden. I used to LOVE Madden 09, is it any similar to Madden 15?

Those of you who have Madden 15 and have played it for a while now, would you recommend it to others? Those of you who have both 2k15 and Madden 15, which one in your opinion is better?

I like both football and basketball equally so its a matter of which one to get. I know graphics are improved a lot in both games.

2K15 is a AAA sports title. Madden 15 is single A title.

It's the best madden in a decade though and the game plays well for me. I am still going strong with it.

Get both.
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)
Coming soon:
CFB 25 (PS5)
Madden 25 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2014, 10:24 PM   #1236
Rookie

tanchl's Arena

OVR: 2

I recently discovered Capa's Classic set and that has given this game a new lease on life.
Old 12-28-2014, 04:27 PM   #1237
Banned

Aero_407's Arena

I just fired up the PS4 after Santa dropped it off on Christmas.

I haven't played Madden since 2012, but of course there's no choice w/o NCAA. MY first impression is good. I'm a hardcore NCAA guy so the more complex pre-snap menu takes some getting used to. This is most likely still the same game year in and year out, but my first experience with this engine is great.

It does suck there's no more importing draft classes. Thanks to those who take the time to do the CAPs tho.

As good as PS4 and Madden is, neither will stop me from playing NCAA 14 on my 360.
Old 12-28-2014, 04:53 PM   #1238
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
I like how All Madden gives you the best challenge when you are on offense

But when you are on defense it turns just about any Qb you face into Joe Montana. You can man-man, zone, blitz Ect but unless you get lucky they will find a open guy.
I'm not seeing what your saying about QB looking like Montana. ...trust me if the cpu QB weren't looking and completing passes to open WR I would have a major issue then...

But this game is great and it forces me to call better defensive plays!
Old 12-28-2014, 05:16 PM   #1239
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9

Every Qb I face usually has at least a 80% completion percentage

I'm usually very good on defense with football games but this years seems harder. I mix up play calling and even control the safety to help out in coverage but the QB always finds another guy on the opposite side of the field wide open.

It goes like this most of the time. I stuff the run all game and force them in 3rd and longs all game but it's just a tease because the convert almost always unless the Wr just happens to drop it

I usually have to play a run first offense and run the clock just so I limit the CPUs time of offense
Old 12-28-2014, 11:47 PM   #1240
MVP

OVR: 11

forced to replay opening scenario after PSN hack?

anyone had to to this?
Also all my skills trainer progress is gone

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »