Home

NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-20-2014, 01:57 PM   #281
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One

Better post defense on All star so far. Alot more fluid motion and new animations observed as well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2014, 03:12 PM   #282
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0

Got this update on the xbox one this afternoon.

User defense is better.

A few things remain wrong, these are things I check each update.

Nba rewind still doesnt work for all games. The jump in feature. Its works on a few games but it should work on ALL of the games.

Tip off still goes right to the pg every time.

When a qtr starts and you are on D your PG is still turned the wrong direction, he then rotates in place to face forward when the ball is inbounded by the cpu.

Overall though the game is much better. Shooting release makes sense now and my cpu team mates seemed more aware on both ends of the floor.

In the two games I played there were a few more blocks for me and the cpu than I would like to see. van gundy even commented on it in the 2nd game saying something along the lines of "these teams would be glad to get this amount of blocks all season but to get them in one game, who would have thunk it?"
Old 12-20-2014, 03:52 PM   #283
Just started!

OVR: 0

Mine not updating
Old 12-20-2014, 05:21 PM   #284
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Game is playing pretty good, just wish I could get more of a challenge....the best teams in the league will compete but I'll still win by a 9-10 margin. I think if the strengthen the mid range game a bit and reduce the penalty for lower contested shots the CPU would have a bit more to work with....as of now if I'm locked in I'm not losing to the CPU on Superstar...
Old 12-20-2014, 05:45 PM   #285
Pro

The lack of mid range and long range to a certain degree really handicaps the cpu on Superstar! I've been saying this since the 2nd patch was released. It would help the cpu tremendously imo if they loosened these areas up for cpu. Have you tried All Star? Cpu makes more mid and long range shots and not cheesy either. Post D has also improved in All Star after todays patch! Got tired of winning all games on Superstar simply because of these cpu deficiencies! It became too easy to defennd against them. All Star is less predictable in that sense! Untiil they can address this in another patch try it out!

By the way the cpu steps it up a notch in Dynasty! Also, since Post D has been improved I will also explore the coaching Strategies for Defense again on Superstar level. That's the main area of the game that broke down as I made these adjustments. Crossing fingers that it remains intact because the mid/long range balance was good and quite challenging with those setting.

Last edited by Calvenn; 12-20-2014 at 06:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2014, 11:00 PM   #286
Rookie

OVR: 5

I am LOVING both the recent patches on the PS4 version thus far. This latest one seems to have added some different animations, more realistic shot selection/FG% (for both user AND CPU), a few more added signature shots/actions for certain stars/superstars, and the overall smoothness of the game is unreal. I literally have had NO hiccups or weird animations after the first 3 hours of playing after the latest patch installed.

This game was fun BEFORE all of the updates, but is now a legit contender next to the "other one" that was released a little bit before it earlier this year. IF another "big" patch/update is in the works and continues to improve upon an already stellar title, I may never touch any other b-ball game BUT Live again (unless they somehow manage to take two steps back somehow in the near future).

Keep up the phenomenal work over there at EA on the "Live" front, fellas. I've already convinced three of my buddies to pick up this game for the holidays after these latest updates. 👌👍
Old 12-20-2014, 11:38 PM   #287
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpton23
I am LOVING both the recent patches on the PS4 version thus far. This latest one seems to have added some different animations, more realistic shot selection/FG% (for both user AND CPU), a few more added signature shots/actions for certain stars/superstars, and the overall smoothness of the game is unreal. I literally have had NO hiccups or weird animations after the first 3 hours of playing after the latest patch installed.

This game was fun BEFORE all of the updates, but is now a legit contender next to the "other one" that was released a little bit before it earlier this year. IF another "big" patch/update is in the works and continues to improve upon an already stellar title, I may never touch any other b-ball game BUT Live again (unless they somehow manage to take two steps back somehow in the near future).

Keep up the phenomenal work over there at EA on the "Live" front, fellas. I've already convinced three of my buddies to pick up this game for the holidays after these latest updates. ����
I concur with your assessment and have also made the same observation after this recent patch update. Shot selection has definately improved and it is quite amazing to witness!

We all want different things to be addressed in this game and so far they are listening and making improvements ccontinually and truly changing the face of this game. Let's all pause for a second and really give credit where it is deserved but hope they continue down this excellent path for future updates.

Last edited by Calvenn; 12-20-2014 at 11:50 PM.
Old 12-20-2014, 11:54 PM   #288
Rookie

OVR: 4

Lag is quietly sneaking its way back into all my online games do far.

It still needs a lot of work, but online gameplay is better. Cheesers (which is almost 90% of everyone I played against lol) are gonna have a harder time trying to run over everyone and chucking up contested 3s without consequences.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »