Home

More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & More

This is a discussion on More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-13-2014, 07:03 PM   #209
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
So how does that work exactly? Every trade is accepted automatically unless I interject? And how many "days" (in The Show) do I have? I'll definitely give 30 team another shot the next time I start a new franchise. I just wish I wasnt left to figure all this stuff out on my own, or rely on OSers for help. "30 team control" seems like something that should at least get a page in the in-game strategy guide/instruction manual or something.
Yes, if you don't step in and interject the trade will go through. As long as you have instant trades turned off before you start your chise you'll have 3 days to decide before the trade goes through. This process is really easy and only takes 2 minutes or less of your time.
Old 12-14-2014, 03:08 PM   #210
Just started!

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by merchant1874
You constantly make good points.

But in an aggressive and ridiculing manner. It's unfortunate.
Your right i was aggressive and mean about my points I would of liked to come across better and I apologize and yes they did sell there ps4 and went back to xbox because the online play was not worth it to them and ruined their experience they were 2k baseball players and that is why they either bought or sold their xbox to get the ps4 for baseball and my choice was because of baseball if ps4 was in the same boat as xbox with no baseball I would of got an xbox I go were the baseball is that is the reason I get a system from my early days of consoles I like baseball and if there is a good baseball Im supporting that console and again I apologize for coming off like a jerk
Old 12-14-2014, 05:40 PM   #211
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & Mor

^Did he just 'out' himself?

htcONE [M8] | Tapatalk Pro

YouTube

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2014, 05:59 PM   #212

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
^Did he just 'out' himself?

htcONE [M8] | Tapatalk Pro
No, the post he quoted wasn't even directed at him.

Just a little confusion on his part.
Old 12-14-2014, 08:35 PM   #213
Rookie

If we can play a online game and it not freeze everything I will be ONE HAPPY MAN... Not that i won't buy it and find away to enjoy it... Just hoping i can play a few seasons or two in our Operation Sports online leagues.

Fingers Crossed
Old 12-16-2014, 11:45 AM   #214
№¹ Bad Boy.

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Got an itch I just can't scratch & I'm jonesin' for some info.
Any speculation as to when we might see more official news come out?
I'm afraid I may start fiending soon without some more details revealed. lol
Old 12-16-2014, 12:01 PM   #215
Pro

ryanmc564's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
Got an itch I just can't scratch & I'm jonesin' for some info.
Any speculation as to when we might see more official news come out?
I'm afraid I may start fiending soon without some more details revealed. lol

I'm predicting mid to late January before anything else is revealed possibly the fact sheet, however I can also see them holding off until mid February when players start reporting to spring training before announcing most of the big stuff. One thing for sure is we won't have to wait until April to get any info this year on the ps4 version like this past year.

Last edited by ryanmc564; 12-16-2014 at 12:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2014, 02:36 PM   #216
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmc564
I'm predicting mid to late January before anything else is revealed possibly the fact sheet, however I can also see them holding off until mid February when players start reporting to spring training before announcing most of the big stuff. One thing for sure is we won't have to wait until April to get any info this year on the ps4 version like this past year.
Russell liked this post. So you can pretty much take it to the bank AND cash it. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »