Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2014, 12:59 PM   #1377
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Does it mattet?

Ask Microsoft customer service experience why they didn't Inform you.

Like I said doesn't matter what info is given its never going to be enough. Smh
Sorry for asking....
Old 12-13-2014, 01:01 PM   #1378
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgozalb
23 the whole they were telling us to contact Sony because they had already submitted the patch and as you may have read many times here Sony said they received nothing. They could just said that the patch wasn't ready or it had been sent back, heck, that's why they have a Community manager. Here is a proof were it was sent for approval Attachment 88852
That's obviously not true because some Sony members have the patch already.

The community manager mentioned region rollouts and thirdly a guy here whom I'm sure would know just made mention that it was rejected.

There is really no way to compare some pr stuff to that. All they did was stop you from filling up their twitter like you guys are doing on OS.

Last edited by 23; 12-13-2014 at 01:04 PM.
Old 12-13-2014, 01:11 PM   #1379
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
That's obviously not true because some Sony members have the patch already.

The community manager mentioned region rollouts and thirdly a guy here whom I'm sure would know just made mention that it was rejected.

There is really no way to compare some pr stuff to that. All they did was stop you from filling up their twitter like you guys are doing on OS.

So you believe 2K has managed this situation in a proper way? That things could not have been done better?
Old 12-13-2014, 01:14 PM   #1380
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgozalb
So you believe 2K has managed this situation in a proper way? That things could not have been done better?
I don't think anything they do is perfect. I know there are guys here that didn't handle things the best way either.

This is not a 2k defense but a shot at the mob mentality in here because at this point we have posters going at other posters and posters just clicking resend.

I'm sure Sony MS and 2k all heard the upset fans already. Like I said I hate that they still require these lame processes on next Gen to begin with.
Old 12-13-2014, 01:36 PM   #1381
Rookie

OVR: 1

Man, if only reality were more like the video game industry. I would love to only do half of whats expected of me, still get paid, AND still have opportunities to go back and correct my overly flawed product 2-3 times until it becomes what it should've been on release day in the first place....and thats even IF I feel like acknowledging the flaws and actually fixing them. Oh! Then I don't have to give an explanation either?! Bruh, a workplace Utopia.
Acts 2:38- Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2014, 01:36 PM   #1382
Banned

It's a joke you can't make a player taller than 7'2 . I understand maybe not for my career, but for a regular created player it's stupid and shows that 2K don't care if we are upset. Its worse because if I can't create players all day on 2k I'm f**ked since this game sucks and I STILL DONT HAVE PATCH3. Thanks 2k you guys manages to piss a lot of fans off. How did madden turn out to be a better sports game than 2K lol.
Old 12-13-2014, 01:37 PM   #1383
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmb4life
Man, if only reality were more like the video game industry. I would love to only do half of whats expected of me, still get paid, AND still have opportunities to go back and correct my overly flawed product 2-3 times until it becomes what it should've been on release day in the first place....and thats even IF I feel like acknowledging the flaws and actually fixing them. Oh! Then I don't have to give an explanation either?! Bruh, a workplace Utopia.
Well said sir !
Old 12-13-2014, 01:42 PM   #1384
Banned

They thought it was okay to release a half finished game because they probably were thinking (We can patch this up in updates later) so they released it KNOWING about all the bugs and didn't decide to give out patch 3 until months after the game came out although they knew patch 3 was needed for this game to even be playable. I was in my 2018 season in ny career and got the cover of nba 2k16 that year. Wtf. Patch 3 should've been out last month and this damn game shouldn't have been released if it wasn't completely ready.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »