Home

More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & More

This is a discussion on More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-12-2014, 01:23 AM   #201
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: More MLB 15 The Show Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
I wish it mentioned something about player models/body types.
Me too. They have had a full year to get onto the bus with the other PS4 games like The Last of Us and Far Cry 4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2014, 12:38 AM   #202
Just started!

Re: More MLB 15 The Show Details

You do too speak Walmart I heard you.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:46 AM   #203
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & Mor

I really hope directional hitting is what I think it is. If they basically take MVP's hitting system I'll be in baseball heaven.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 12-13-2014, 10:05 AM   #204
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
Dont have to control all 30 with 30 team control review trades and accept or decline pretty simple process
I wouldn't really call it a simple process. Don't you HAVE to accept every single trade and transaction? ie: all 30 teams do nothing without you?

I mean I haven't tried 30 team in a couple years so I don't know what has changed but when I tried it it was far from simple.
Old 12-13-2014, 11:55 AM   #205
MVP

zippy2212's Arena

OVR: 8

As long as you have a separate profile created for the other 29 teams you don't want primary control of with all the settings set to auto those teams will sign FA, make trades, etc. It gives you the ability to cycle through all trades and reject the ones that don't make sense. In all it only takes about 2 minutes to do but makes franchise much more realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2014, 02:18 PM   #206
MVP

I agree with the poster who talked about radio being alive and well. Baseball was made for radio. I made up a quote that I'm proud of, lol! "Baseball, the one game you can see on radio."
Old 12-13-2014, 03:06 PM   #207
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguero90
I agree with the poster who talked about radio being alive and well. Baseball was made for radio. I made up a quote that I'm proud of, lol! "Baseball, the one game you can see on radio."
Yep, I download and listen to classic games all the time. Just last night on my commute home I was listening to Vin Scully call a Brooklyn-Chicago game. Great stuff.
Old 12-13-2014, 06:50 PM   #208
Pro

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippy2212
As long as you have a separate profile created for the other 29 teams you don't want primary control of with all the settings set to auto those teams will sign FA, make trades, etc. It gives you the ability to cycle through all trades and reject the ones that don't make sense. In all it only takes about 2 minutes to do but makes franchise much more realistic.
So how does that work exactly? Every trade is accepted automatically unless I interject? And how many "days" (in The Show) do I have? I'll definitely give 30 team another shot the next time I start a new franchise. I just wish I wasnt left to figure all this stuff out on my own, or rely on OSers for help. "30 team control" seems like something that should at least get a page in the in-game strategy guide/instruction manual or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »