Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2014, 08:01 AM   #1345
VFL

kwebbvols4423's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Got to love how a few days ago LD popped in and said he was checking on it about the Xbox patch.... of course he never came back in to give an update. Some shady stuff is going on smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2014, 08:04 AM   #1346
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwebbvols2344
Got to love how a few days ago LD popped in and said he was checking on it about the Xbox patch.... of course he never came back in to give an update. Some shady stuff is going on smh.
Even if there was nothing to new to add it's common courtesy....
Old 12-13-2014, 08:52 AM   #1347
Rookie

OVR: 0

NBA 2k has become too "comfortable" in their number 1 position. May I remind them at one time NBA live also was...
Old 12-13-2014, 09:12 AM   #1348
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
This thread has turned into the biggest rant fest I've seen on this board. So much crying, splitting hairs, conspiracy theories, threats, pouting, and innuendo. If you just sit back and use a brain cell or two, you'd realize that somewhere along the line, a bug or issue was found for these late skus, and Sony Europe and MS rejected the original patch.

And guess what. NO company would ever publicly acknowledge that their patch or game was rejected!

In the meantime, this thread has hundreds of posts of the most different forms of vitriol because people are SO excited to play what is reported to be an excellent patch. That's a good problem to have.

So, I ask this: would you have all preferred that NO patch had been released until ALL skus were approved and ready to go? That's what has happened. PS4 US was ready. Instead of making those people wait, they released it. And really, to be SO anxious for a patch to the point of boycott kind of contradicts itself. If you're THAT angry you can't play the game, how can you can so easily walk away from that game?

I've seen EA publically acknowledge when a patch has been rejected and when they've had to pull a patch.
Old 12-13-2014, 09:16 AM   #1349
MVP

tru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
This thread has turned into the biggest rant fest I've seen on this board. So much crying, splitting hairs, conspiracy theories, threats, pouting, and innuendo. If you just sit back and use a brain cell or two, you'd realize that somewhere along the line, a bug or issue was found for these late skus, and Sony Europe and MS rejected the original patch.

And guess what. NO company would ever publicly acknowledge that their patch or game was rejected!

In the meantime, this thread has hundreds of posts of the most different forms of vitriol because people are SO excited to play what is reported to be an excellent patch. That's a good problem to have.

So, I ask this: would you have all preferred that NO patch had been released until ALL skus were approved and ready to go? That's what has happened. PS4 US was ready. Instead of making those people wait, they released it. And really, to be SO anxious for a patch to the point of boycott kind of contradicts itself. If you're THAT angry you can't play the game, how can you can so easily walk away from that game?
i prefer games to be released with out the needs for so much patching.

if there then has to be a patch i prefer it gets released in a fashion that does not make it impossible for me to play the game the way im accustomed to play it.

you are probaly unaware but the patch makes it impossible to play with people from other regions.
you might also be new to playing online but quite a few people have been playing online for over a decade and thus probaly has made friendships with people all over the globe.

this game for me now is useless because i cant connect to those in my league from another region.
i cant even play online against them like ive been doing for years......
Old 12-13-2014, 09:34 AM   #1350
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru11
i prefer games to be released with out the needs for so much patching.

if there then has to be a patch i prefer it gets released in a fashion that does not make it impossible for me to play the game the way im accustomed to play it.

you are probaly unaware but the patch makes it impossible to play with people from other regions.
you might also be new to playing online but quite a few people have been playing online for over a decade and thus probaly has made friendships with people all over the globe.

this game for me now is useless because i cant connect to those in my league from another region.
i cant even play online against them like ive been doing for years......
The you need to create a time machine, because that a long way from being a reality.
Old 12-13-2014, 09:53 AM   #1351
MVP

tru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
The you need to create a time machine, because that a long way from being a reality.
lol you do know games used to be released with out the need of so many patches right?

the game is only out for 3 months and we are on our #3 patch lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2014, 10:19 AM   #1352
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru11
lol you do know games used to be released with out the need of so many patches right?

the game is only out for 3 months and we are on our #3 patch lol
Most games are released with a day one patch, and all sports games are patched multiple time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »