Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2014, 04:38 AM   #1329
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Hopefully never seen something like this where a patch drops in one region and it's delayed everywhere else
Old 12-13-2014, 04:43 AM   #1330
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

I do not know whose fault it may be for me 2k has lost much credibility
Old 12-13-2014, 04:51 AM   #1331
Rookie

OVR: 3

looking at 2k's past; if there is an online thing, i have right to blame 2k with my eyes closed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2014, 05:01 AM   #1332
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

This thread has turned into the biggest rant fest I've seen on this board. So much crying, splitting hairs, conspiracy theories, threats, pouting, and innuendo. If you just sit back and use a brain cell or two, you'd realize that somewhere along the line, a bug or issue was found for these late skus, and Sony Europe and MS rejected the original patch.

And guess what. NO company would ever publicly acknowledge that their patch or game was rejected!

In the meantime, this thread has hundreds of posts of the most different forms of vitriol because people are SO excited to play what is reported to be an excellent patch. That's a good problem to have.

So, I ask this: would you have all preferred that NO patch had been released until ALL skus were approved and ready to go? That's what has happened. PS4 US was ready. Instead of making those people wait, they released it. And really, to be SO anxious for a patch to the point of boycott kind of contradicts itself. If you're THAT angry you can't play the game, how can you can so easily walk away from that game?
Old 12-13-2014, 05:36 AM   #1333
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
This thread has turned into the biggest rant fest I've seen on this board. So much crying, splitting hairs, conspiracy theories, threats, pouting, and innuendo. If you just sit back and use a brain cell or two, you'd realize that somewhere along the line, a bug or issue was found for these late skus, and Sony Europe and MS rejected the original patch.

And guess what. NO company would ever publicly acknowledge that their patch or game was rejected!

In the meantime, this thread has hundreds of posts of the most different forms of vitriol because people are SO excited to play what is reported to be an excellent patch. That's a good problem to have.

So, I ask this: would you have all preferred that NO patch had been released until ALL skus were approved and ready to go? That's what has happened. PS4 US was ready. Instead of making those people wait, they released it. And really, to be SO anxious for a patch to the point of boycott kind of contradicts itself. If you're THAT angry you can't play the game, how can you can so easily walk away from that game?
you are right but how we pay you the game l pay and l also want the patch....excuse
Old 12-13-2014, 06:22 AM   #1334
Just started!

Quote:

Dont know why you tell people to calm down and teach them what to do with their lives and how to manage their gaming desire properly.
Will I survive without playing NBA 2K15? Hell ye, and I will have quite a good time anyway.
Am I excited about announced changes? Sure thing and I would like to use it.
Are players who purchased game asking for a patch that wasn't announced as "Available for PS4" to be available for PS4 users? No.
2k informed users that patch is available for PS4, not "Patch available for PS4 USA users", so obviously regions from other regions are curious when they will receive the patch, which seems to be quite game changing.
Why would customers bother with reason behind delay?
Announced service is not available and it is company's task to communicate with customers and ensure their satisfaction.
If somebody posted info "PS4 users outside USA will be able to play in X days" only really weird people would be still complaining.

It's just very poor customer service provided by both 2k and SCE, and yes, users don't like to be handled poorly.
Old 12-13-2014, 06:24 AM   #1335
Rookie

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes ...

Quote:

Lol this guy/girl always defending 2k

Only issue I got with not having the patch is that I can't play park or JRC with my regular crew because they have the patch and I don't. Considering this is the only mode I'm playing atm and we play on a nightly basis, it's quite a big inconvenience for me

Last edited by T_M3; 12-13-2014 at 06:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2014, 06:36 AM   #1336
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

Once again, if you don't agree with what's being said, you're obviously in the wrong thread. Nobody forced you into reading the complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »