Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 11:34 PM   #1313
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
The only problem with that "theory" is that the Xbox and PC both got the first patch before the PS4.

I.e. your theory fails on empirical evidence.
Why are you quoting theory if it is a theory (as you say)? Also, this theory cannot fail based on empirical evidence as empirical evidence is required to prove a theory correct or incorrect. Since there is no empirical evidence, then it remains a theory.

I.e. The first patch is not proof or evidence of anything.

Last edited by Crookid; 12-12-2014 at 11:38 PM.
Old 12-12-2014, 11:42 PM   #1314
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Since the patch, I've noticed less lag in controller the players on the PS4. It once was so bad that I had to put the game in Game Mode in order to play a decent game. I'm playing My GM and I'm was in the playoffs when the patch was released, and I didn't have to start all over for the patch to be implemented. The patch has changed the game for the better. However, one minor thing is it seems some players take an extra dribble or move when they could just dunk now and that has cause some heartache. Overall, if the game had launched this way, there certainly wouldn't be as many complaints. I can't speak to a lot of the online mode however. Seems as if they still need some work.
Old 12-12-2014, 11:46 PM   #1315
Banned

RoDogz85's Arena

OVR: 1

Why the hell is the patch not out in Australia !!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 11:49 PM   #1316
Banned

Did the patch fix make it easier to get into an online game . I've spent more time trying to get into a game than actually playing in one. Makes no sense at all !
Old 12-12-2014, 11:50 PM   #1317
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookid
Why are you quoting theory if it is a theory (as you say)? Also, this theory cannot fail based on empirical evidence as empirical evidence is required to prove a theory correct or incorrect. Since there is no empirical evidence, then it remains a theory.

I.e. The first patch is not proof or evidence of anything.
Well, yes it is.

You claim 2K are supporting sony and that is why xbox hasn't got the patch.

But xbox got patch one first...thus any theory bsed on partnerships etc simply doesn't work. Evidence = one console got ptach one first, the other got patch two first = no bias.

I feel your pain, but it seems simply that it is up to MS when the patch will be uploaded. Maybe they are testing it and found issues? Who knows why, but there is obviously a a reason as to why they hae not released it yet. They would not just be sitting there ignoring it.
Old 12-12-2014, 11:52 PM   #1318
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Just an fyi for you guys who play at the park.

Since shooting has been toned down tremendously more people are looking to score in the paint Every play . Also more people are cherry picking for fast breaks. Some squads are running zone .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 12-13-2014, 12:17 AM   #1319
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
Agreed. Something is going on. No transparency. I'm sure they know the issues they are running into and they don't want to accept blame
It's not about placing blame. It's about release management and adhering to their controls. MS has to be assured that whatever patch is pushed, it's stable; otherwise they'll get the blame more so than 2K. After all, it's not like this is an update reaching only a hundred folks; it's thousands possibly a hundred thousand.

If the XB1 patch has any type of stability issue, MS won't push it period.
Old 12-13-2014, 12:24 AM   #1320
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookid
Lol, I am not trying to sound like that here as I agree with your sentiments regarding conspiracies. But MS releases patches diligently upon receiving them. Every other game has no issue with patches and are always released at the same time or before other consoles.

International releases could have a myriad of other reasons for delays and isn't good supporting evidence of fair play.
Would it also be possible that Microsoft is holding back the patch because it has a partnership with EA, and wanted to release the live patch first. hmmmmmmmm..... it can go both ways, what benefit would it be to 2k to not release the patch, think about it they want a game people are talking about positively and the patch makes the game enjoyable and challenging.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »