Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 09:08 PM   #1305
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
Because when people ask them they've said if they had the patch it would be out. Tell 2K what they said and 2K says they already submitted it
Damn, that is the definition of the card paradox.

It almost reminds me of when you're a kid.

"Daddy, can you put the new patch on Xbox One?"

"Go ask your mother."

"Mommy, can you put the new patch on Xbox One?"

"Go ask your father."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 09:11 PM   #1306
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotwillydog
Prediction- you'll pre order 2k16 and be one of the first to buy it
Fact - I said to myself something like that about FIFA and COD 2 years ago and... I didn't buy them, and like I always did with 2K I bought them every year since like '06.
I ain't talk for nothing bruh, if 2k doesn't step up (BETTER SERVERS FIRST), I'm not gonna cop it next year, that's fo sho.
Old 12-12-2014, 10:22 PM   #1307
Pro

I think it's a disgrace Xbox One still hasn't gotten the patch.

We all know it's because of their contract with PS4 aka XBox One's competition. Why do the players who went through the BS since release have to wait longer than others?

I spent the same amount of money as a PS4 owner. This is how they reward us? It's bad enough some consoles get better perks these days. Now we have to wait longer for patches depending on who is the "preferred" console?

Edit: Anyone who believes that XBox One is the one delaying the patch you are crazy. MS has been more diligent with patches since their first console.

Last edited by Crookid; 12-12-2014 at 10:24 PM.
Old 12-12-2014, 11:02 PM   #1308
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookid

We all know it's because of their contract with PS4 aka XBox One's competition. Why do the players who went through the BS since release have to wait longer than others?

I spent the same amount of money as a PS4 owner. This is how they reward us? It's bad enough some consoles get better perks these days. Now we have to wait longer for patches depending on who is the "preferred" console?

Edit: Anyone who believes that XBox One is the one delaying the patch you are crazy. MS has been more diligent with patches since their first console.

So 2K's contract with PS4 held out the patch from international PS4 users as well...seems legit.

If you multiply the 2 in 2K with the 4 in PS4 and subtract 2 you get 6...Illuminati.
Old 12-12-2014, 11:11 PM   #1309
Pro

Quote:

The only problem with that "theory" is that the Xbox and PC both got the first patch before the PS4.

I.e. your theory fails on empirical evidence.
Old 12-12-2014, 11:25 PM   #1310
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
So 2K's contract with PS4 held out the patch from international PS4 users as well...seems legit.

If you multiply the 2 in 2K with the 4 in PS4 and subtract 2 you get 6...Illuminati.
Lol, I am not trying to sound like that here as I agree with your sentiments regarding conspiracies. But MS releases patches diligently upon receiving them. Every other game has no issue with patches and are always released at the same time or before other consoles.

International releases could have a myriad of other reasons for delays and isn't good supporting evidence of fair play.

Last edited by Crookid; 12-12-2014 at 11:34 PM.
Old 12-12-2014, 11:31 PM   #1311
Pro

zrohman's Arena

Quote:
Lol, I am not trying to sound like that here as I agree with your sentiments regarding conspiracies. But MS releases patches diligently upon receiving them. Every other game has no issue with patches and are always released at the same time or before other consoles.

International releases could have a myriad of other reasons for delays and isn't good supporting evidence of fair play.
Agreed. Something is going on. No transparency. I'm sure they know the issues they are running into and they don't want to accept blame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 11:33 PM   #1312
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

MS or 2k is whack for this. Just like LD popped in before to clear up some other issue, I'm sure he popped in here to see this anarchy. If you have the patch, don't comment. If not, hopefully we get it soon smhhhhh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »