Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 07:24 PM   #1289
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quean
Did the patch fix my career so it doesn't feel like your playing 1 on 5 ?
Even before the patch, it shouldn't have felt like that.

Were you running plays?

And now it's even better after the patch, teammates shoot when open more often, and overall just play smarter.

Old 12-12-2014, 07:26 PM   #1290
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
What sucks is this was a pretty good post. Its too bad he outed himself as a previously banned user with that last line. How are you gonna know what OS used to be like when you've allegedly only been a member since August 2014?
Perhaps they were a longtime lurker? I lurked a bit before joining.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:31 PM   #1291
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

This one's pretty funny to me:

https://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/543557893694300160

-Allen Iverson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 07:33 PM   #1292
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
Followed by : https://twitter.com/michaelwaters2/status/543558818274476032
Old 12-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #1293
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

If 2k doesn't give an explanation once/after the patches are released for everybody, it will look terrible on their end. It's frustrating enough that nobody knows what's going on at the moment, but it'll be borderline ridiculous if the confusion continues once the patches are actually released.

This comes from a PC player happily playing the patch--even I am bothered by the lack of communication here despite it not affecting me. Reminds me of my confusion I felt when the patch was released for the PS4 in US but was not available on PC despite not needing to be reviewed by anybody. And now the Xbox delay being this long seems suspicious, but still not as absurd as the lack of patch #3 on PS4 out of the states.

There are surely explanations to be had, and they really ought to be given by the time everything is released.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #1294
Banned

OVR: 1

That Ronnie guy doesn't know **** lol, he's just a puppet who is told what to do/say by the higher ups, so I wouldn't get mad at him.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #1295
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

As much as I think Ronnie is a marketer first and foremost, the MS support people usually have no idea what they are talking about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 07:41 PM   #1296
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
If 2k doesn't give an explanation once/after the patches are released for everybody, it will look terrible on their end. It's frustrating enough that nobody knows what's going on at the moment, but it'll be borderline ridiculous if the confusion continues once the patches are actually released.

This comes from a PC player happily playing the patch--even I am bothered by the lack of communication here despite it not affecting me. Reminds me of my confusion I felt when the patch was released for the PS4 in US but was not available on PC despite not needing to be reviewed by anybody. And now the Xbox delay being this long seems suspicious, but still not as absurd as the lack of patch #3 on PS4 out of the states.

There are surely explanations to be had, and they really ought to be given by the time everything is released.
Exactly bro, I don't care that I don't have the patch...I mean I do, but it's not altering my life. Just think it's weak to only have information by searching through twitter looking at replies. No actual reasoning given for the wait.

-Allen Iverson
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »