Home

NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-12-2014, 06:23 PM   #81
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Tomorrow For Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
Fixed what? Lol
Where you could play the actual games on the docket for that night. Was wondering why it wasn't working lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 06:30 PM   #82
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

The shot release timing has made a world of difference for me.

And there's a ton more missed shots at point blank range.

Game feels a lot more "open" or"free" so-to-speak.

Very nice.
Old 12-12-2014, 06:53 PM   #83
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm literally in tears because shots I was making before the patch are now misses. Thank you ea!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2014, 07:08 PM   #84
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

No, I've had a lot of crazy rattle in shots. One hung on the rim for a few
Old 12-12-2014, 07:10 PM   #85
Pro

zrohman's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm a little disappointed after reading this. In my opinion all they did was tweak a couple of things and add a few face scans. They still haven't even gotten all star players like Rudy gay with even an average look.

I honestly think this game is good. But the one thing that looks so ugly is post animations. You might be able to play in the post.but it looks so ugly and absolutely dreadful that I can't stand to play there.

They need to majorly overhaul the post animations. If they do that, we would have a fantastic game and I would have hope for Live 16. As annoyed as I am that 2k didn't patch Xbox one yet, I am so disappointed that I only see aa few minor changes. 2K changed the way defenders move. Did a 3.2 GB patch. I get live is smaller generally but come on. Your behind. They didn't do much at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 07:33 PM   #86
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
I'm a little disappointed after reading this. In my opinion all they did was tweak a couple of things and add a few face scans. They still haven't even gotten all star players like Rudy gay with even an average look.

I honestly think this game is good. But the one thing that looks so ugly is post animations. You might be able to play in the post.but it looks so ugly and absolutely dreadful that I can't stand to play there.

They need to majorly overhaul the post animations. If they do that, we would have a fantastic game and I would have hope for Live 16. As annoyed as I am that 2k didn't patch Xbox one yet, I am so disappointed that I only see aa few minor changes. 2K changed the way defenders move. Did a 3.2 GB patch. I get live is smaller generally but come on. Your behind. They didn't do much at all.

Rudy Gay has never made the allstar team....just saying.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:45 PM   #87
Pro

OVR: 1

I have played only one game so this is preliminary observation. I see some good enhancements such missing more shots in a realistic fashion including 3's. Also noted a few new animations, particularly Durant cutting towards the baseline and realistically turning on the dime with both feet set to take the 3! Looked very nice! Also like the new gameplay meter, nice touch!

On the flip side, defense has gotten worse (scratching head). I had to change defensive coaching setting to a higher level to gain any semblance of defense. What happened to better responsiveness and positioning by the defender according to the notes? I simply blew past Kyrie and spun him around like the Tazmanian devil with super ease using Westbrook. Onball normal and off ball tight.

Will post more later but mixed results thus far. Definitely not subscribing to this new Synergy roster control approach. This, I hope, will be addressed soon. Having said all that, it is very encouraging to see that a patch was released and that they are standing behind the product. Just wish they would tune into this board more. They mentioned taking suggestions from facebook, did I miss something?
Old 12-12-2014, 07:50 PM   #88
MVP

BattleBornLV's Arena

OVR: 7

Bad late game AI is still present. Down three with 10 seconds left Chris Paul drove and pulled up for two.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »