Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 06:48 PM   #1281
Banned

OVR: 0
Did the patch fix my career so it doesn't feel like your playing 1 on 5 ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 06:48 PM   #1282
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungBuck3
It may not help it come quicker, but people still like to vent their frustrations. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

Also it lets 2k and MS know that we are unhappy.
Old 12-12-2014, 06:51 PM   #1283
Banned

Did the patch Fix coaching substitutions. I'm tired of playing in the end of blowout games.
Old 12-12-2014, 06:51 PM   #1284
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

I was very active in forums when I used to be a competitive gamer for CoD4/WaW/MW2 (nerd lol) but I never remember ANY of them games having such a poor patch release.

Not in terms of the patch itself, but the way it was handled. There's been glitches (under the map, god mode, guns being nerfed) but they all got patched at the same time. And maybe if not at the same time, at least within a day so as to not have the community split like it is for 2K now.

Like the one guy said, when you have two companies with such fan bases that always defend who has the best console, to release a patch for the system you have a relationship with "early" (so it seems) is not good for your public image.

If the patch came to the Europeans and us Xbox guys only a day or so after, the complaining wouldn't be justified..but at this point us guys just wanna get our hands on this patch which is supposed to immensely change the whole game.

And to the people posting impressions, you're getting buried because we see how much fun you guys are having with the patch and just wanna experience it ourselves..voicing our frustration in hopes we get clarification as to why we're still waiting.

-Allen Iverson
Old 12-12-2014, 06:53 PM   #1285
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quean
Did the patch fix my career so it doesn't feel like your playing 1 on 5 ?
I played two games post patch it felt FAR different. We beat portland by 8 with Rudy Gay scoring 32 and Darren Collison with 20. I put up 18 and had 16 boards.

The next game we lost towards the end but it didn't feel like I was playing alone.

Great games. Awesome to watch my team taking 3s and setting up shots without me needing to intervene mid-play.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 07:05 PM   #1286
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
That tweet from 2K Europe seemed to be confirming what we already knew. That they submitted a patch. We know it was a week and a half ago. I think thats what they were referring to.

Not that It was submitted today.
Not really. We know the usa patch version was submitted and quickly uploaded by sony. But we have no idea when the "international" version was sent.

Wednesday several games were updated on PS4 so if NBA 2k15 "international" patch was sent alongside with the american one on the start of the week, by now everyone on PS4 would be playing NBA 2k15 1.03.

With the 48 hours deals PSN europe has going on, we might get the patch pretty soon. Alien Isolation discount ends on 2pm GMT 13/12, they will have to update PSN with the new deal.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:20 PM   #1287
Pro

Saro1's Arena

I'm not very confident that the patch arrives this weekend. I think and above all I hope that will arrive next week.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:20 PM   #1288
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Man oh man this game is pretty nice

Lost 99-101 with ORL @ NO. The only issue I had: they didn't feed it to Anthony Davis that much. He was 9-12 with 22 & 15. Everything was great other than him not really being the focal point of the offense. Too many J's chucked up by the guards.

Stats were pretty spot on in this game too

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »