Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 05:03 PM   #1273
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

I would love for OS or Kotaku or Polygon or someone to do a really detailed story about the console patching process. Whenever we discuss it here, it feels like we have 1% knowledge, and the other 99% is us talking out our ***.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Kings / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
XBox: MizzouRhino
Old 12-12-2014, 05:05 PM   #1274
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Are compression pants added to MyCareer? Haven't been able to get on due to finals
Old 12-12-2014, 05:11 PM   #1275
Rookie

Guys be patient, I promise you, complaining will not make it come any quicker. The same guys that are complaining about the patch not being here will be the same guys complaining about it's short-comings when we get it.

R-E-L-A-X
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 05:14 PM   #1276
The Illest Villain

MFDOOMBOT's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
I would love for OS or Kotaku or Polygon or someone to do a really detailed story about the console patching process. Whenever we discuss it here, it feels like we have 1% knowledge, and the other 99% is us talking out our ***.

I remember reading an article on the patch process a few years ago... last gen of course. I'll dig through the google crates to try & find it. I'm sure it's still the same.

@Jermain_Santana
Pro Am Twitter: @RatedSim
Twitch: xDOOMBOTx
Old 12-12-2014, 05:19 PM   #1277
Rookie

Got the patch via Steam. However, 21:9 support doesn´t seem implemented, although it was announced with the newest patch.

Am I doing something wrong?
Old 12-12-2014, 05:21 PM   #1278
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

That tweet from 2K Europe seemed to be confirming what we already knew. That they submitted a patch. We know it was a week and a half ago. I think thats what they were referring to.

Not that It was submitted today.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:23 PM   #1279
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by and1product
Thats not true, the x1 has not received either patches for nba 2k15 and wwe 2k15. If this is the indication of how we will get future patches from 2k and microsoft then we are screwed. I keep trying to play other games to pass time but i keep coming back in here every hr checkin for an update. Smh.
I was wrong thank you for correcting me. I was just trying to find a reason to think that XBone and 2K wernt evil. Also a reason to keep my ps4 only for playing The Show.
Old 12-12-2014, 06:37 PM   #1280
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbodc
Guys be patient, I promise you, complaining will not make it come any quicker. The same guys that are complaining about the patch not being here will be the same guys complaining about it's short-comings when we get it.

R-E-L-A-X
It may not help it come quicker, but people still like to vent their frustrations. Ain't nothing wrong with that.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »