Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 03:31 PM   #1265
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
Aholbert that sounds really good but what if Microsoft never indicated to them there is a delay ? They couldn't just go making a statement like that unless I missed them hinting at that already. They need to be up front with European players I agree with that. I'm waiting for it as well but last thing I wanna here is soon or blame deflecting from either 2K or Microsoft. My honest opinion something's up but that's pure speculation at this point.
LD confirmed that he heard from MS and MS stated it would be coming "maybe the end of the week". Now the obvious follow up question to that is "Why?" and I would expect that LD or someone on the marketing team would ask that question to MS. Not just walk away and say "they said maybe next week...thats good enough for me".

While MS is probably primarily at fault....2k is the corporation taking the heat for it. People here and online are pissed at 2k justified or not. Now I work for a gigantic corporation and with our marketing teams on a daily basis. Now if we had a product and one of our partners was responsible for delaying that product's release. We would apologize and then inform our customers why it was happening even if it indicated our partner was responsible. Especially if that partner was passing the blame to use like MS Support is doing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 03:32 PM   #1266
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exogenesis33
This guy makes a perfectly respectful, reasonable post, and gets banned? If that's the case, I don't want to be a part of this ****ty ****ing website. Please ban me as well.
Will do. If you wouldve seen my post below, you wouldve realized he didnt get banned for the post. He got banned because he was a previously banned user under a different name without permission.
Old 12-12-2014, 03:34 PM   #1267
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Is it cool if I start a new thread for patch experience until this one is cleaned up aholbert?
Sure thing.
Old 12-12-2014, 03:35 PM   #1268
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
LD confirmed that he heard from MS and MS stated it would be coming "maybe the end of the week". Now the obvious follow up question to that is "Why?" and I would expect that LD or someone on the marketing team would ask that question to MS. Not just walk away and say "they said maybe next week...thats good enough for me".

While MS is probably primarily at fault....2k is the corporation taking the heat for it. People here and online are pissed at 2k justified or not. Now I work for a gigantic corporation and with our marketing teams on a daily basis. Now if we had a product and one of our partners was responsible for delaying that product's release. We would apologize and then inform our customers why it was happening even if it indicated our partner was responsible. Especially if that partner was passing the blame to use like MS Support is doing.
I completely Agree. All anyone is asking for is Clarification. In this day and age when Twitter is Constantly being posted on by Both Companies, One could step up and just give their Consumers an Update on things.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 12-12-2014, 03:38 PM   #1269
Rookie

selahsdaddy's Arena

OVR: 5

I know this is the 2k forum, however with the announcement that NBA Live 15 Xbox One patch will be released tomorrow, maybe that opens up hope that we will see it this weekend as I was always under the assumption patches don't show up on weekends
Old 12-12-2014, 03:46 PM   #1270
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by selahsdaddy
I know this is the 2k forum, however with the announcement that NBA Live 15 Xbox One patch will be released tomorrow, maybe that opens up hope that we will see it this weekend as I was always under the assumption patches don't show up on weekends
I saw that too. Fingers crossed. Its strange that EA's patches seem to go through faster on the X1 than 2ks.
Old 12-12-2014, 04:00 PM   #1271
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I saw that too. Fingers crossed. Its strange that EA's patches seem to go through faster on the X1 than 2ks.
Idk maybe it could be a EA/Microsoft relationship thing who knows. Maybe they're more leniant when it comes to reviewing patches in trusting EA because of the said partnership they have.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 04:54 PM   #1272
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thawkprime 21
We should all Switch to WWE all systems got that patch right away.
Thats not true, the x1 has not received either patches for nba 2k15 and wwe 2k15. If this is the indication of how we will get future patches from 2k and microsoft then we are screwed. I keep trying to play other games to pass time but i keep coming back in here every hr checkin for an update. Smh.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »