Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 01:43 PM   #1225
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
I wanna know whose words were "Xbox One and PC patch to be released later this week." Steve's? 2K's? Microsoft's?

Somebody either lied or was mistaken, and I think in either case, an explanation would be nice.
Well we (PC) got the patch already so it is CLEARLY a Microsoft issue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by revivalm0de
2K silence is disrespectful with us. They lost much of respect I had for them. They know that something is wrong and still quiet.
Really dude? Talk about overdramatic, the patch is OBVIOUSLY finished, and OBVIOUSLY 2K has submitted it to all parties (considering most ps4 and all of PC has it) and you're still sitting here blaming 2K? Absolutely ridiculous, get on the phone with sony/microsoft support if its that big of a deal, 2K submitted the patch and that's all they can do.

EDIT: And 2K hasn't been "silent" they have responded multiple times on the issue, in this very thread.

Last edited by Shady Mike; 12-12-2014 at 01:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 01:43 PM   #1226
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
I wanna know whose words were "Xbox One and PC patch to be released later this week." Steve's? 2K's? Microsoft's?

Somebody either lied or was mistaken, and I think in either case, an explanation would be nice.

Yeah, Im curious to know this too. I refuse to play a second of this game without the patch. I guess they want us to spit fire on 2k UK in case they have anymore setbacks with the patch. Usage of the word soon is some bs, im sure xbox 1 and UK's soon is not the same as 2k's.

I remember a time when Playstation use to get the shh end of the stick LOL
Old 12-12-2014, 01:45 PM   #1227
Rookie

orrkl2002's Arena

OVR: 6

Well with Sony being a sponsor and having exclusive rights and so forth, its only right that Microsoft would be delayed in its patch release and going gold. Gotta let that hand that feeds you eat first. Let me chill out though because my man almost got banned straight up because of his statement about the UK patch lol, he's lucky he wasn't trolling because he was about to do life for a first time offense hahahaha. Its hostile in here over this patch!
Old 12-12-2014, 01:50 PM   #1228
Rookie

If the PAL patch was sent today, we will see it soon. Probably not today but either this weekend or monday.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:53 PM   #1229
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis94
It's 6.15/7.15 PM here in Europe, it's Friday.
We won't see any patch this week, not playing the game since last Sunday.
I'm done, 2K lying as usual, not buying the game next year if they won't turn around things this year (2014/15).
I hope this case will turn out to be useful. The game should be region free. After all, it's called "next gen"
Old 12-12-2014, 01:54 PM   #1230
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Had a Flagrant foul called Tobias Harris, and Melo looked like he was going to get up and knock him out! First time I've seen this!

Old 12-12-2014, 01:58 PM   #1231
Pro

OVR: 2

Oh my everyone calm down. It's Microsoft/Sony you should be angry at. 2k simply submits the patch to them and Microsoft/Sony review it and send it out. If you would do some research you would know 2k said in most cases it takes 10-14 days for the patch to release after it's been submitted. We haven't even reached the 14 day mark yet so everyone calm down and put on your patience pants. It should be here in the next couple of days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 02:00 PM   #1232
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
Oh my everyone calm down. It's Microsoft/Sony you should be angry at. 2k simply submits the patch to them and Microsoft/Sony review it and send it out. If you would do some research you would know 2k said in most cases it takes 10-14 days for the patch to release after it's been submitted. We haven't even reached the 14 day mark yet so everyone calm down and put on your patience pants. It should be here in the next couple of days.

I'm guessing you are a U.S. PS4 or PC user right?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »