Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 12:54 PM   #1217
Pro

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

As an XB1 user, I too am looking forward to this patch. But I can't WAIT to see all of the GIFS that will be posted as soon as the patch releases for us and our overseas gamers. Those GIFS crack me up!

BigBlue
Old 12-12-2014, 01:00 PM   #1218
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Patience is a virtue.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:16 PM   #1219
Rookie

Mortiis's Arena

still nothing???
omg....
Old 12-12-2014, 01:17 PM   #1220
Rookie

It's 6.15/7.15 PM here in Europe, it's Friday.
We won't see any patch this week, not playing the game since last Sunday.
I'm done, 2K lying as usual, not buying the game next year if they won't turn around things this year (2014/15).
Old 12-12-2014, 01:18 PM   #1221
Pro

Nomah5's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm annoyed with waiting. I'm going to rent the ps4 version to play tonight.

Sent from my t mobile note 4 or Tab s
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 01:26 PM   #1222
MVP

I wanna know whose words were "Xbox One and PC patch to be released later this week." Steve's? 2K's? Microsoft's?

Somebody either lied or was mistaken, and I think in either case, an explanation would be nice.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:29 PM   #1223
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Why do people expect some announcement or status update in procedural bs? What are they going to say? "We are still going through Sony/Microsoft/2K QA red tape and have no idea when these people will get their heads out of their ***..." That's pretty much what it is happening. I'm sure that won't malt anyone feel better. We know the actual patch work is done. We are playing it right now. The rest is the submission process. It's a huge patch so I'd bet there is some localization issue or something related to region differences.
The way it's being handled now, it feels like we're being ignored. Considering that it's pretty rare for a patch to have this big of a time lapse between versions, the silence from all sources doesn't help. It would make a lot of people feel better if they just posted a quick update once or twice a day so we know they aren't ignoring the user base.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:42 PM   #1224
Rookie

revivalm0de's Arena

2K silence is disrespectful with us. They lost much of respect I had for them. They know that something is wrong and still quiet.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »