Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 12:22 PM   #1209
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Lies lies and more lies!!!

Where are these lies dude? You keep taking about what you've "heard" and all this. But what have you actually seen directly from 2K that was a lie? Would it be fair or rude if someone called YOU a liar because you're implying that 2K laid the blame on Sony, yet 2K hasn't said much at all on why there is a hold up in the non-US release of the patch. Give it rest.

And people wonder why ALL companies don't say ****. You have dudes like this ready to call them liars because they themselves transform community assumptions and speculation into phantom statements.
Im not just hearing also reading tweets directly from 2k members and I'm pretty sure someone's lying if 2k UK is saying they barely received a new patch today. You can continue to defend them. I'm assuming you already have the patch?
Old 12-12-2014, 12:23 PM   #1210
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Yes but I can't understand 'cause there was a difference with the patch realising beetween US and Europe.

Life without games is a mistakes!

Instagram: thetruezheroofficial
Facebook: Andrea Zhero Gulmini
Old 12-12-2014, 12:26 PM   #1211
MVP

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by revivalm0de
maybe we can get this patch today. i hope so.
Xbox One? Patches and whatnot usually get released at like 6 AM EST don't they? Not in the middle of the day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 12:28 PM   #1212
Rookie

What sucks is that I can't even enjoy this game because I know there is a patch for it and I can't get it. Haven't even started my association because I've been waiting for this patch. I hope it comes thru today. That would make for an even better weekend. Guess it's back to 2k14 on X1.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:31 PM   #1213
Rookie

what about here in middle east? would it be release the patch same in europe?
Old 12-12-2014, 12:37 PM   #1214
Rookie

selahsdaddy's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
Xbox One? Patches and whatnot usually get released at like 6 AM EST don't they? Not in the middle of the day.
Generally correct. Demos and updates are usually there by 3am Pacific ,however, there have been times that's not the case. I will say, I've never known a patch to go live late afternoon/evening. I don't believe we're seeing this today
Old 12-12-2014, 12:42 PM   #1215
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by qjrchris2
What sucks is that I can't even enjoy this game because I know there is a patch for it and I can't get it. Haven't even started my association because I've been waiting for this patch. I hope it comes thru today. That would make for an even better weekend. Guess it's back to 2k14 on X1.
I thought you can start your association (MyLeague) nevertheless. The patch will also update your running association. (overlays, faces, etc)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 12:49 PM   #1216
Rookie

Yea I can start it but I want to play it the way it's supposed to be played and with this patch it seems to have fixed all my issues with the game. I just want the patch already. I'm like a kid counting down the days till Christmas.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »