Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 11:55 AM   #1193
Banned

OVR: 0
Well based on that 2k Uk Twitter they just received the patch today, so that means we were waiting on 2K and they need to stop lying. I've heard we were supposed to see alternate jerseys on my player which is a blatant lie. We cant even change something simple like sock length (which I'm sure they've noticed before they released the game). 2K will continue to do this kinda stuff though because they know nobody lid going to start playing that other basketball game (Live).
Old 12-12-2014, 11:57 AM   #1194
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
This is the tweet the above is referring too
So patches are region specific now? NBA 2K has an North American Patch, European patch? They make it seem like they just got it.

Last edited by stillfeelme; 12-12-2014 at 12:01 PM.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:00 PM   #1195
Rookie

revivalm0de's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

So Microsoft and Sony were right. My god.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:00 PM   #1196
Banned

19LloydBanks82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgozalb
Where did you get this from? Not a very good time for jokes :-(
Twitter, 2k germany, 2k france and 2k UK tweeted that...Dont worry im from europe too, i wouldnt joke about this
Old 12-12-2014, 12:02 PM   #1197
Rookie

So if we do the math correctly fro the moment that 2k us announce they had submitted the patch until the user actual got it passed 6 days so I'm guessing by arround next Thursday we should be able to download it
Old 12-12-2014, 12:03 PM   #1198
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quean
Well based on that 2k Uk Twitter they just received the patch today, so that means we were waiting on 2K and they need to stop lying. I've heard we were supposed to see alternate jerseys on my player which is a blatant lie. We cant even change something simple like sock length (which I'm sure they've noticed before they released the game). 2K will continue to do this kinda stuff though because they know nobody lid going to start playing that other basketball game (Live).

Lies lies and more lies!!!

Where are these lies dude? You keep taking about what you've "heard" and all this. But what have you actually seen directly from 2K that was a lie? Would it be fair or rude if someone called YOU a liar because you're implying that 2K laid the blame on Sony, yet 2K hasn't said much at all on why there is a hold up in the non-US release of the patch. Give it rest.

And people wonder why ALL companies don't say ****. You have dudes like this ready to call them liars because they themselves transform community assumptions and speculation into phantom statements.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:04 PM   #1199
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgozalb
So if we do the math correctly fro the moment that 2k us announce they had submitted the patch until the user actual got it passed 6 days so I'm guessing by arround next Thursday we should be able to download it
If you are a PS4 user yeah probably so. If you are a XB1 user I don't know I still don't have the patch in the USA
Old 12-12-2014, 12:06 PM   #1200
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
So patches are region specific now? NBA 2K has an North American Patch, European patch? They make it seem like they just got it.

I don't see there being much of a code difference between the two. Maybe localization, if this is true.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »