Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 10:23 AM   #1161
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

this patch situation became really weird. i think i ve never seen anything like this in console history
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 10:29 AM   #1162
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Pretty poor on the part of those responsible for the patch - in today's digital age, is it too much to ask for a simple bit of communication? Just one sentence from these guys explaining there's an issue or what not, instead of leaving everyone in the dark after they claimed the patch would be available yet Europe and several other places don't seem to have it yet.

Poor communication - no excuse for not letting the players know why we haven't got it yet, or what's going on.
Old 12-12-2014, 10:32 AM   #1163
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Originally didn't they say 10-14 days? Today would be the 11th day so only other day in that fran would be Monday. Whatever, I'll just play madden for the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-12-2014, 10:36 AM   #1164
MVP

OVR: 4

This is getting beyond a joke now. Come on 2K....a simple statement as to what the current situation is, is not that hard to ask? Five days now and no Xbox One patch.... What is going on?
Old 12-12-2014, 10:41 AM   #1165
Just started!

OVR: 0

As much as I understand no info about XO, I do not get lack of info about PS4 update for regions other than USA...

I can survive without playing 2k15 for few more days, but guessing when I can expect patch, which seems to fix majority of issue that bug me in the game, is weird.

As someone said earlier, if we were to pay for this patch, we would get so much info and release on all platforms and regions ASAP.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 10:46 AM   #1166
"I am Tiger Woods"

gottibino's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis94
This confirmed me that you have no clue what you're talking about.
But I'll help you, the patch is available on PS4 ONLY for American players, the rest of the world hasn't received the patch yet.
easy my friend & gotcha, just trying to help. that sucks & hope u guys get it soon
Old 12-12-2014, 10:46 AM   #1167
Rookie

OVR: 0

I assume many really don't understand how controlled releases\updates are performed by the distributing source; in this case Microsoft. It's called change management (aka release mgmt).

There's master schedules to consider, size of updates, system availability, pre-testing verifications, start\end times, etc.

Microsoft may have more Xbox-related changes (updates) on its schedule than Sony has. And as the update is large, that will require more systems to do the pushes in a timely manner. It is what it is.

Last edited by SirDAB; 12-12-2014 at 10:51 AM.
Old 12-12-2014, 10:54 AM   #1168
Pro

DurtySoufReppin's Arena

OVR: 4

Your impatience should not be a reason to blame 2k, especially when they have already submitted the patch and given a statement about the patch (in which they said it's Microsoft who hasn't released it yet.)
Grizzlies
Titans
Vols
U.S. Army
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »