Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 09:23 AM   #1145
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

It would be nice an update on the issued by ld2k...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 09:25 AM   #1146
Rookie

Matt_1979's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgozalb
It would be nice an update on the issued by ld2k...
Still waiting for it here too. Hopefully they are taking the extra time to fix the regression issue! lol
Old 12-12-2014, 09:27 AM   #1147
Rookie

1) using an american psn account does NOT update the game to patch 1.03.
2) the patch is yet to be released on europe.
Old 12-12-2014, 09:27 AM   #1148
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_1979
Still waiting for it here too. Hopefully they are taking the extra time to fix the regression issue! lol
i dont really think so ))
Old 12-12-2014, 09:28 AM   #1149
"I am Tiger Woods"

gottibino's Arena

OVR: 20

trying to shed some light on my experiences & recollections of these issues in the past:

-it's NOT a 2k or a sony thing BUT a Microsoft issue & procedure... Sony & Microsoft BOTH get the patches at the same time & Microsoft ALWAYS takes longer w their respectable process on it getting to the console. Sony is quicker & that's that. Please stop bothering the 2k & Sony people, it's out of their control.

Last edited by gottibino; 12-12-2014 at 09:29 AM. Reason: re-wording
Old 12-12-2014, 09:31 AM   #1150
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottibino
trying to shed some light on my experiences & recollections of these issues in the past:

-it's NOT a 2k or a sony thing BUT a Microsoft issue & procedure... Sony & Microsoft BOTH get the patches at the same time & Microsoft ALWAYS takes longer w their respectable process on it getting to the console. Sony is quicker & that's that. Please stop bothering the 2k & Sony people, it's out of their control.

I have a Sony and a don't have the patch so it's not out of their control...
Old 12-12-2014, 09:37 AM   #1151
MVP

Quote:

To be fair, the first post does say "Xbox One and PC later this week," and we know they don't work on weekends.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 09:39 AM   #1152
Rookie

Quote:

Both SONY EU/AU and MS said that no one gave them the patch.
Someone is lying outrageously.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »