Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 06:09 AM   #1129
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Oh no. You have to wait 10 days for a patch. Its a crisis. How ever will you make it through such tough times. I'll pray for you and hold a candlelight vigil. ..
Old 12-12-2014, 06:23 AM   #1130
Rookie

BenBobOmb's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
Oh no. You have to wait 10 days for a patch. Its a crisis. How ever will you make it through such tough times. I'll pray for you and hold a candlelight vigil. ..
Yeah, now imagine it would be the other way around and everyone except the US had the Patch. I don't want to know what the comments in this thread would be like..

I hope 2k, Sony and MS get their stuff together soon. This is unacceptable.
Old 12-12-2014, 06:26 AM   #1131
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenBobOmb
Yeah, now imagine it would be the other way around and everyone except the US had the Patch. I don't want to know what the comments in this thread would be like..

Lol idk why you guys keep saying that everyone in the U.S. has the patch. Xbox one users don't have the patch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 06:41 AM   #1132
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saro1
I think that the Game need to be installed in the usa account! I've an italian account and an usa account but the update doesn't appear.

It may be that. I also have my US account as my primary account / main one for the PS4 machine itself.

My Asian PSN I basically just use for "Winning Eleven 15" (Otherwise known Pro Evo 15).

I bought 2K15 locally though on disk.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:11 AM   #1133
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Dont be a jerk. People have a right to complain about this. Especially when this patch fixes a lot of gameplay issues that should not have been issues in the first place.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:14 AM   #1134
Rookie

Mortiis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenBobOmb

exactly!....
Old 12-12-2014, 07:32 AM   #1135
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

I traded in NBA 2K15 last month because I was growing bored with it, but I decided to buy it again from Amazon (while the price was still $35) to see if the new patch improved the gameplay as stated here.

I can say that it does. This finally feels like the game I was wanting at launch.

The shooting percentages at default are a lot better. I honestly think I can suffice just playing on Superstar/Default and not adjusting a single slider. The patch cleared up the main two issues that I was trying to fix with sliders initially: shot percentages and player movement.

Additionally, ball movement is a lot better for the CPU and user. I can finally play a more realistic offense without needing to press just to match the CPU because it also plays a more realistic offense. Scores are more realistic as a result.

Last edited by Mos1ted; 12-12-2014 at 08:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 07:36 AM   #1136
Rookie

Quote:

Instead of all this you could just not play the game until we have the patch as sign of support! ;-)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »