Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 05:18 AM   #1121
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShogunTake
No, this doesn't work at all. I live in Australia and have a US account, signing into the US account does not prompt the update to download.

Worked absolutely perfectly for me...first thing I did was check the new player graphics like the Bird Man to make sure. 100% works.

Go to the game and click "check for update". That should prompt the patch for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 05:31 AM   #1122
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

So I take it it's not worth me booting the game up tonight then, seeing as I live in the UK.......
Old 12-12-2014, 05:36 AM   #1123
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
yeah something suss is up with 2k over the whole delay ... it's pretty disappointing they didn't just come out from the get-go and be completely transparent about any delays.

And you both buy that? Nice. Fact: Sony controls what gets released. The publishers can only submit what they have. We know they've done that. Now what?
Old 12-12-2014, 05:38 AM   #1124
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
For those outside the USA, you do realise that if you create a US PSN log in, the patch will download?

And be updated in all your accounts.

I have accounts for all regions as I travel a lot. I also purchase my games from whatever PSN store has the best price / I work a lot in areas that don't have certain games.

It is perfectly fine to do.

It will take you five mins to set up and the patch will be waiting.
But if i create a US PSN account, my savegames will be lost isn't it?
Old 12-12-2014, 05:42 AM   #1125
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
Worked absolutely perfectly for me...first thing I did was check the new player graphics like the Bird Man to make sure. 100% works.

Go to the game and click "check for update". That should prompt the patch for you.
I just tried this, im in Australia and have a US PSN account. Clicked on "check for update" and i get the same "the installed app is the latest version"

So sorry, i dont believe you, lol. Where r u from?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 05:53 AM   #1126
Rookie

I have just contacted by phone with a Spanish Sony Support supervisor (I contacted them a couple days ago) and he said after contacting Sony Europe that they got no patch, why would they hold it up? As soon as they receive it they will launch it.
After all this, only thing clear is that between 2k and Sony there is a big communication issue.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:54 AM   #1127
Rookie

Mortiis's Arena

any news when this patch will be available in europe???
im really really pissed off at sony right now!
Old 12-12-2014, 05:57 AM   #1128
Pro

Saro1's Arena

I think that the Game need to be installed in the usa account! I've an italian account and an usa account but the update doesn't appear.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »