Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 03:53 AM   #1105
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dschakobi
Day 5: No patch in Europe
What upsets me is the fact that 2k released a half-completed game. And now the ridiculous patch delay. And there's no real communication / explanation to the customers.

Unfortunately I guess I will buy 2k16 despite all of these problems 2k15 brought this year. Cause I love the series.

But 2k disappointed me. Didn't expect it
I'm also very disappointed because the game wasn't fun to play yet if you know Basketball. And I think it is not Sonys fault. I mean WWE 2K15 PS4 patch dropped the same day worldwide?! Hope it comes later today... I'm a BBall freak and can't wait any longer lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 04:24 AM   #1106
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansuns23
Sony Australia replied back to me saying its up to 2k sports to release it? wtf
yeah something suss is up with 2k over the whole delay ... it's pretty disappointing they didn't just come out from the get-go and be completely transparent about any delays.
Old 12-12-2014, 04:25 AM   #1107
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Definately something fishy going on
Old 12-12-2014, 04:31 AM   #1108
Pro

For those outside the USA, you do realise that if you create a US PSN log in, the patch will download?

And be updated in all your accounts.

I have accounts for all regions as I travel a lot. I also purchase my games from whatever PSN store has the best price / I work a lot in areas that don't have certain games.

It is perfectly fine to do.

It will take you five mins to set up and the patch will be waiting.
Old 12-12-2014, 04:33 AM   #1109
Rookie

OVR: 5

Day 5: The search for the European patch continues.

Still no sight as we continue our search for the elusive European NBA 2k15 patch continues. There has been numerous visuals of the patch on US soil but everywhere else in the world, the patch is as rare as a CPU 3 point attempt whilst playing with patch #2.

My rations are running low, there are only so many more games of FIFA I can play. Last night I dreamt I attempted 14 free throws with LeBron James in one game and played lockdown D on KD. Alas, I awoke with the harsh realisation this would never be possible until the hunt for the patch is over.

The hunt has been long and fruitless to this stage, but we mustn't give up. Reading the constant reports of the improved interior contact, better shot blocking, Damian Lillard facial scans and zippier passes is what drives us to continue our search even though it seems like we will never complete our mission.

Our US cousins... Spare your European brethren a thought. Whilst you enjoy the rich rewards this fable brings, be thankful you are not left out in the cold, punished for your geographical location. The day rolls on. Every morning brings renewed hope and optimism that one day we will be able to roam the same gorgeous pastures you are so lucky to gallop across.

The search continues...
Old 12-12-2014, 04:35 AM   #1110
Pro

The rebounding being fixed is BY FAR the biggest plus in this patch. It has changed the whole game to make it so, so much better.

Playing the CPU Thunder...Steven Adams grabs the ORB, looks around and has no path to the basket, passes out to Russ and they re set and run a whole new play.

Before the patch....Adams and every CPU play would have automatically just put it back up in traffic. One and done, predictable, tediously boring.

Now...the game is completely realistic. The whole flow of the game has opened right up with multiple offensive sets after ORB.

7/10 type game is now a 9.5
Old 12-12-2014, 04:36 AM   #1111
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

Ed21just reached Wizard status.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 04:38 AM   #1112
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
The rebounding being fixed is BY FAR the biggest plus in this patch. It has changed the whole game to make it so, so much better.

Playing the CPU Thunder...Steven Adams grabs the ORB, looks around and has no path to the basket, passes out to Russ and they re set and run a whole new play.

Before the patch....Adams and every CPU play would have automatically just put it back up in traffic. One and done, predictable, tediously boring.

Now...the game is completely realistic. The whole flow of the game has opened right up with multiple offensive sets after ORB.

7/10 type game is now a 9.5
yeah on my player, it's beyond annoying watching Vucejevic get 4 offensive boards in one play and then miss them all.

meanwhile the whole entire rest of the team is unguarded and whistling sweet dixie on the perimeter
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »