Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 06:22 PM   #1049
Banned

DVaz3's Arena

OVR: 0
It's 5:30pm Central Time on a Thursday & it's got to the point where nothing would make sense as to why it's taken this long for X1 & Euro Users not to have the patch by now. 2K as the manufacturer of the game should know who to contact at Microsoft to get a heads up on the situation. Then put that info out to its community. But they "SEEM" to care less. They've lagged it enough with this patch. Smh.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:26 PM   #1050
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Wait.... So you're asking a dude in India what the hold up is with 2k?

Yeah you're never going to get a real answer that way.
Bad communication either way..

2K says it's up to Microsoft now.
Xbox Support is basically representing MS saying it's up to 2K.

It's a never-ending cycle of confusion lol, someone needs to straight up give a definitive answer and then I think most would be content.

-Allen Iverson
Old 12-11-2014, 06:28 PM   #1051
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Played 2 my career games post patch. First game against the Kings was fine. Played a good game of basketball. My 2nd game however had taj Gibson foul out in the 3rd quarter. Doc rivers refused to sub him out even with gasol and another big on the bench. Thought that was weird.

I'm hoping the patch doesn't have that non sense happen often. Overall I like the improvements in gameplay. I enjoyed the game a lot anyway. Even before the patch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 06:30 PM   #1052
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

imo ... it's 2k's title, it's all on them at this stage.

sure a day or two can be fobbed off as the platforms not having their stuff together and 2k can distance themselves from any of that. But days and days later, and PS4 is patched for the US and nowhere else? still not there on xbox?

with each passing day its looking more like a 2k server issue dealing with a 3GB patch than it is each platform dragging their heels.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:32 PM   #1053
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Wait.... So you're asking a dude in India what the hold up is with 2k?

Yeah you're never going to get a real answer that way.
Was that directed to me? I'm not sure, but if it was, I didn't know where the Twitter handle xboxsupport was located.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 12-11-2014, 06:36 PM   #1054
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman32
Played 2 my career games post patch. First game against the Kings was fine. Played a good game of basketball. My 2nd game however had taj Gibson foul out in the 3rd quarter. Doc rivers refused to sub him out even with gasol and another big on the bench. Thought that was weird.

I'm hoping the patch doesn't have that non sense happen often. Overall I like the improvements in gameplay. I enjoyed the game a lot anyway. Even before the patch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happens to me even before the patch, sucks to see they still have that slip in logic where players play too long or with too many fouls.

-Allen Iverson

Last edited by HowDareI; 12-11-2014 at 06:38 PM.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:49 PM   #1055
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Ok this is what I got from Xbox , handle @XboxSupport2: "Hi there! There's no way for us to speculate on that. Game content releases are going to be up to the game publisher. ^CQ" when asking about when the patch will show up on X1.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:51 PM   #1056
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
Was that directed to me? I'm not sure, but if it was, I didn't know where the Twitter handle xboxsupport was located.
More at the who was answering... it was some dude from India answering the question.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »