Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 02:42 PM   #985
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

This is strange, no one from 2k or Sony seem to care that the "rest" of the world has no patch.

For some reason I must be burnt for buying a pal version of the game. Meanwhile, a pirate probably already found a way to crack the patch and is playing it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 02:44 PM   #986
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
That is a nothing response from Ronnie though. He could've said that when they first submitted the patch. I don't think it's unreasonable for people to ask for an update when they were told that the 2k pr team was going to check with ms

Also a response takes the heat completely off 2k. Just say "checked with ms and it hasn't been approved. It's in their court now."
That's what I gathered from his message without him spelling it out anyway...since I know it's in MS's hands...wouldn't want to throw MS under the bus with any responses either
Old 12-11-2014, 02:46 PM   #987
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I'm sure it is because they don't know anything. He is marketing after all so it's not uncommon to get that.

Has anyone tried tweeting Xbox support?
I'm arguing semantics so I'll let it go after this but find it hard to believe that no one on their Marketing team has a contact at Xbox. Also LD indicated that they did because he said he would reach out to them. Dont get me wrong....I'm not blaming this on 2k, LD or their marketing team. This is ALL MS's fault. I was just wondering if LD was able to get in touch with them.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:46 PM   #988
Rookie

The Yurpman's Arena

OVR: 6

At this point in the generation of consoles and PCs, patches should be simple to execute. I understand Microsoft has to "approve" the patch, but come on. This patch dramatically changes the game and millions of people are waiting for it. You would think MS would have a little more urgency in getting this out, that's all I'm saying. It's just frustrating.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:50 PM   #989
Pro

zrohman's Arena

OVR: 0

Right. A good response would be "We've had a really tough time getting a hold of the people who approve the patch. We've tried to get in touch with them multiple times with no response. We will continue to try today to see what is holding up the patch"

A little bit too big for twitter, but you can make 2 tweets. We don't need to know that it hasn't been approved yet. We just want some transparency on the process. And when they say they will update us, and they do two different events (Reggie Jackson on Xbox One, and Livestream by LD2K) and they literally ignore every question about it, it's not cool.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:01 PM   #990
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
Right. A good response would be "We've had a really tough time getting a hold of the people who approve the patch. We've tried to get in touch with them multiple times with no response. We will continue to try today to see what is holding up the patch"

A little bit too big for twitter, but you can make 2 tweets. We don't need to know that it hasn't been approved yet. We just want some transparency on the process. And when they say they will update us, and they do two different events (Reggie Jackson on Xbox One, and Livestream by LD2K) and they literally ignore every question about it, it's not cool.
The transparency is they don't know. Do you think 2k is purposely holding back the patch like the grinch? I'm sure they did all that work to make people complain on more time right?
Old 12-11-2014, 03:03 PM   #991
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I'm arguing semantics so I'll let it go after this but find it hard to believe that no one on their Marketing team has a contact at Xbox. Also LD indicated that they did because he said he would reach out to them. Dont get me wrong....I'm not blaming this on 2k, LD or their marketing team. This is ALL MS's fault. I was just wondering if LD was able to get in touch with them.
Yeah I agree with you there. I would hope this isn't something that continues in the future. I honestly hate the process
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 03:07 PM   #992
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

So how's really at fault here?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (146.3 KB, 238 views)

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »