Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 02:24 PM   #977
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Didn't LD2K say in this forum, either yesterday or 2 days ago that exact thing?

Yesterday he said he was going to check with MS. We haven't heard about it since.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:26 PM   #978
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Great patch. 5 games i played and i did not see doris burked bend her neck after an interview. great job 2k.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:27 PM   #979
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I guess there is nothing to say. If Ronnie posted the exact same thing today then they obviously don't know.

It's not the answer people want but it's all there is.

Like I said before all of these ridiculous requirements and stale processes for patches should've never come to this Gen cycle
Old 12-11-2014, 02:29 PM   #980
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter

This was from today, had a similar one yesterday....don't really know what else they could provide as an update. We all know the process once they hand the patch to Microsoft....i wouldn't expect them to give us a "nope still not here" update hourly. I'd imagine they would like to let us know as soon as they heard something.

I know I would definitely be frustrated if I didn't own both systems though, so I get it...

That is a nothing response from Ronnie though. He could've said that when they first submitted the patch. I don't think it's unreasonable for people to ask for an update when they were told that the 2k pr team was going to check with ms

Also a response takes the heat completely off 2k. Just say "checked with ms and it hasn't been approved. It's in their court now."
Old 12-11-2014, 02:31 PM   #981
Rookie

OVR: 0
Im still keep waiting for update I've been quiet so long about 4 days with no response What's the hell going on? Everyone can update but here in middle still nothing? My patients is gone im out buying NBA2K i support this game since start but now this thing happen? I massage Ronnie 2K but no response i dont understand they said its available in PS4 but not for all users
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 02:31 PM   #982
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I guess there is nothing to say. If Ronnie posted the exact same thing today then they obviously don't know.

It's not the answer people want but it's all there is.

Like I said before all of these ridiculous requirements and stale processes for patches should've never come to this Gen cycle

Or that's just a standard response Ronnie says all the time. He says that even when there isn't a patch out in the other system.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:36 PM   #983
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Or that's just a standard response Ronnie says all the time. He says that even when there isn't a patch out in the other system.
I'm sure it is because they don't know anything. He is marketing after all so it's not uncommon to get that.

Has anyone tried tweeting Xbox support?
Old 12-11-2014, 02:41 PM   #984
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I'm sure it is because they don't know anything. He is marketing after all so it's not uncommon to get that.

Has anyone tried tweeting Xbox support?
Found this from two days ago no update since

https://twitter.com/CAT_OMGAFOO/stat...79751471190016

Saying to check back with 2K

Last edited by QDB9; 12-11-2014 at 02:43 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »