Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 11:27 AM   #929
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I've had no issues with patches on the PS4. I have EA UFC on the PS and every patch released hits the PS4 day 1 while on the X1 it seems to take a few days.

I was fine with waiting when the patch was being submitted and reviewed but I dont understand why the process would take longer for one console. I dont even feel like playing the game (a game I played almost every day before this week) because my two major issues (CPU 3pt and fouls) are fixed in the patch and it will irritate me that its not released.
Feeling the same way man. Haven't touched it in a few days, been playing FIFA to pass the time. Hopefully we'll get it today at some point.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 12-11-2014, 11:28 AM   #930
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeworld
Then when you switch the PS4 has the problem... Does it make sense? NO. But patience my friends...

Lol you're speaking to the person who quoting it but not to the person who said it but why? Because he's a moderator? Lol truth is truth and it's crazy that Xbox one users must wait an extra amount of days for the same patch and STILL not be told an ETA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2014, 11:31 AM   #931
Banned

OVR: 0
Can't XB1 users get some type of info on when this patch comes out?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 11:33 AM   #932
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quean
Can't XB1 users get some type of info on when this patch comes out?
Nope because 2K has no information and all users get information from 2K.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:47 AM   #933
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I have to say it is kind of ridiculous that MS is taking this long to release the patch. The patch was released on Monday. No way this should take a 4 days longer to release the same patch. This is the sort of thing that will make me hesitant to buy sports games on the Xbox. I may just go PS4 only for sports games in the future.
Be patient dog ps4 went through the same stuff last year when we were getting patches b4 them no big deal it will come your not dying so you have no big issue but to wait.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:47 AM   #934
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
After the patch, I played against the Hawks and they attempted 30 3pters which was awesome! As a result I got a realistic PIP from the CPU but I did not see as many fouls that others have seen.

Played against the Warriors next and I was hoping to see Curry and Thompson fire away against me beyond the arc. Steph was 4/4 from the 3pt line and dropped 30pts on me. I was guarding Steph tight the whole game denying him the ball and played real close to him whenever he got the ball to prevent him from launching 3s, if I hadn't he would have probably shot my 3s. Klay Thompson on the other hand was 0/5 but was good for 27pts with most of his pts coming from midrange.

This game is awesome now! The most realistic basketball sim to date after the patch. Seriously it's the closest thing you'll get to real life!

Lot more 3s taken by the CPU now, which is awesome now that the CPU realizes they can shoot 3s. Less PIP as a result of more 3s taken which is making the end game stats more realistic. Unfortunately I haven't experience more fouls and no fragrant foul on my end yet, maybe I should increase the difficulty but from Pro to Allstar or Superstar but right now I feel a good balance and no cheese by the CPU on the current difficulty PRO/SIM

BTW it also helps to change the Offensive Focus to Play through Star for the CPU teams before you play against them so that the CPU actually give their star players the majority of the touches/shots.
Isn't 30 3 point attempts a bit extreme for one team?
Old 12-11-2014, 11:47 AM   #935
Rookie

Maybe it was asked before.
but i didn't get the patch (europe), so if i want to play online, what happens if i get matched up against someone who has received the patch?

Or will i be only matched up against "patchless" people?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 11:57 AM   #936
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Isn't 30 3 point attempts a bit extreme for one team?
Not nowadays... 30 3PA's is only more than what ATL shoots on average. HOU shoots 34 a game next is Dallas\PHX with 27 and LA\POR with 26
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »