Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 07:41 AM   #905
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansuns23

Just ignore my and everyone else's post about it if it bothers you so much, jeesh.
Its annoying if you read the same thing every 4 posts.

Look, Im in the same boot as you, cant wait to play it and ist starting to bother me really bad but you gotta understand all the other guys in here. You wanna talk/read bout the patch but you cant find any posts about it cause others spamming the same thing over and over again.

But you americans gotta understand this too. If all the other world would have had the patch for 3 days and told ya how great it is and sony just wouldnt give you at least a response...you'd be tripping too.

And the reason why we are bringing it up in here...LD2k is in here, he is the community manager, we are the community. At least he knows people who could know who or where to ask. We dont.

We cant call Sony, Sony doesnt answer tweets but we have hope that 2k can do that.

And I know how bad the PSN can be, so if Sony wanted to split the amound of people downloadng the Patch at the same time...all good, but 3 days...cmon man. And at least I dont remember this with any other patch/game. Thats why LD2ks first answer on this sounds more like a guess for many.

Im pretty sure 2k cant be too happy about this either. many cant play with guys on their friendlist right now and getting mad bout it and 2k gets all the heat. I just can imagine what they have to read daily cause of this mess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 07:48 AM   #906
MVP

DIESEL's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Shot 21 free throws in a game with James Harden without touching a slider. Tears were coming down my face.

Thank you 2k.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:51 AM   #907
Rookie

VoltronViking's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Gotta admit tho, I was hoping some players would get an update in skin tone. Giannis is way too dark in the game. He should look closer to Jabari, than Knight and Sanders.

Also, still think the amount of swishes need to be toned down some.
Add Jarrett Jack to that list, lol
Old 12-11-2014, 07:56 AM   #908
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trini94
lol its not that serious.
It kinda is.....especially since this is the only game i pretty much play every year for the whole year through.

Addiction is a *****
Old 12-11-2014, 08:32 AM   #909
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

The contact in the paint is 2k11-esque, I love it. The contact conversion rate just needs to be toned down about 5-10%, which could probably be tweaked by sliders, but AS\Sim has been so fun so far I don't want to change anything.

I'm still hot\cold on foul's as well...you probably pick up 1-2 fouls a game when your in good position to make a play and the offensive players barrels into you. (I drew two charges last night though, which was pretty cool).

I don't think the court has gotten bigger but I definitely think passing is the reason for the feeling...ball zips around a lot quicker...really surprised some have said they don't see a difference.

One last thing I like is the amount of passes your team mates deflect, and decrease in BS deflections by the CPU
Old 12-11-2014, 09:09 AM   #910
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Is the abundant points in the paint still a problem with the CPU? Or does that seem better for everyone?
Old 12-11-2014, 09:10 AM   #911
Rookie

OVR: 0
When can we expect a review of this patch from the people who run this site? I assume most likely after everyone in Europe, and the Xbox users get a chance to download it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 09:19 AM   #912
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
The contact in the paint is 2k11-esque, I love it. The contact conversion rate just needs to be toned down about 5-10%, which could probably be tweaked by sliders, but AS\Sim has been so fun so far I don't want to change anything.

I'm still hot\cold on foul's as well...you probably pick up 1-2 fouls a game when your in good position to make a play and the offensive players barrels into you. (I drew two charges last night though, which was pretty cool).

I don't think the court has gotten bigger but I definitely think passing is the reason for the feeling...ball zips around a lot quicker...really surprised some have said they don't see a difference.

One last thing I like is the amount of passes your team mates deflect, and decrease in BS deflections by the CPU

I've heard about flagrant fouls being called now. Have you seen any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »