Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 06:27 AM   #897
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bealdor
But 2k answered this question multiple times already:
That's BS.
Every other patch we have got from 2k, we received it at the same as people in Nth America. Never have we had to wait 72+ hours for a patch, that had already been released in America.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:30 AM   #898
Banned

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
Reading this thread as and xbox one user in Europe on my last day off work for 6 days is killing me.

Gameplay wise this is everything I wanted fixing.... Can't wait to experience it!
I wonder if it will be the same for XBOX users, That is America gets the patch first, and then EU/Aus/Asia get it 3+ days later?
Old 12-11-2014, 06:32 AM   #899
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansuns23
That's BS.
Every other patch we have got from 2k, we received it at the same as people in Nth America. Never have we had to wait 72+ hours for a patch, that had already been released in America.
This still doesn't mean that 2k knows when the patch will arrive or that they can do anything about it.

The mods already asked to stop complaining about this and you guys still continue...
Old 12-11-2014, 06:40 AM   #900
Banned

Quote:
This still doesn't mean that 2k knows when the patch will arrive or that they can do anything about it.

The mods already asked to stop complaining about this and you guys still continue...
Why cant we talk about it, its a thread about the patch being released on PS4, it hasn't been released to us yet, So you can bet ur arse we are going to talk about it.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:52 AM   #901
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansuns23
Why cant we talk about it, its a thread about the patch being released on PS4, it hasn't been released to us yet, So you can bet ur arse we are going to talk about it.
Because when people already asked about this 99 times you don't have to ask the same question for the 100th time.

FYI
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 07:07 AM   #902
Banned

Quote:
Because when people already asked about this 99 times you don't have to ask the same question for the 100th time.

FYI
Oh no a mod on a power trip is going to ban me.

Just ignore my and everyone else's post about it if it bothers you so much, jeesh.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:24 AM   #903
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
This is the second time I've seen this response. I think it's just better spacing...most likely due to plays....Czars doing I bet...
I don't know man. I noticed it right away. Seemed like the players got smaller or the court got bigger. It may be the camera angle, though.

Regarding gameplay aspects, looked really improved. I got different results attacking the basket. Sometimes I could get to the rim. Although, with the wrong move, the ball got knocked out of my hands a couple of times. That never happened before.

Also, glad to see the CPU being aggresive on the offensive end and using some strategie on defense. For instance, I was playing with the Hornets, and Green was helping on the inside, leaving MKG alone. Never happened before either. At least, not all the time.

I look forward to play some MyLeague games this weekend, knowing the Blazers offense
Old 12-11-2014, 07:33 AM   #904
Rookie

I have posted this question about the Europe patch at the Sony Support Europe forum, I will let you guys know if they answer.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »