Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 04:14 PM   #801
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell

with increased fouls: are they happening when more often when there is more contact, just knick knack ticky tack fouls like in real life, are there more blocking calls?
I just downloaded the 4 gig goodness that is patch #3. Really busy today so I played maybe 5 minutes of game time total, but this blocking call stood out to me when it happened.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't remember getting blocking calls in the paint like that pre patch. Heck, I don't remember blocking calls at all unless guys completely fell to the floor trying to take charges.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 04:20 PM   #802
Banned

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
I just downloaded the 4 gig goodness that is patch #3. Really busy today so I played maybe 5 minutes of game time total, but this blocking call stood out to me when it happened.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't remember getting blocking calls in the paint like that pre patch. Heck, I don't remember blocking calls at all unless guys completely fell to the floor trying to take charges.
Yep. A lot more realistic blocking (and charge) calls in the paint. FT's are up and defense is now about more than just double-teaming and spamming the steal button.

Really has balanced the game.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:25 PM   #803
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

This patch is fantastic. Everything just seems to play more realistic. I'd love for them to work on MyLeague more (specifically regression), but no complaints here. I'll take a top notch gameplay patch any day.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:27 PM   #804
Banned

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saro1
A chi lo dici...

Waiting for the patch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
anche io sono in italia e anche x me non c'e' nessuna patch
La patch è in arrivo molto presto ed è impressionante . Inoltre , mia madre fa la pasta migliore al mondo .
Old 12-10-2014, 04:32 PM   #805
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
La patch è in arrivo molto presto ed è impressionante . Inoltre , mia madre fa la pasta migliore al mondo .
You have italian roots?!

I was guessing when is the patch coming to Europe, come on, it's been out in the US for 2 full days and we cannot still download it!

Daje!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 04:33 PM   #806
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coached17
Yep. A lot more realistic blocking (and charge) calls in the paint. FT's are up and defense is now about more than just double-teaming and spamming the steal button.

Really has balanced the game.
My taste test is really making it hard to wait until I can sit down and properly play. It was one blocking call, but experiencing it so soon has me really hyped. I can't wait to get sim foul numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsFanEvan
This patch is fantastic. Everything just seems to play more realistic. I'd love for them to work on MyLeague more (specifically regression), but no complaints here. I'll take a top notch gameplay patch any day.
Seriously, regression gets touched up and I'll become the biggest 2k fanboy around. This gameplay seems fantastic, and I'm pleased by the attention they gave the PC version. I can finally afford to have court reflections in my game! This patch is a serious breath of fresh air.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:36 PM   #807
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Aspetteremo, non possiamo fare altro
Old 12-10-2014, 04:37 PM   #808
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

This is from the PC version but I guess I can still post the boxscore here - my first game with the new patch, 12 minute quarters on all star sim settings (I was CHI):

Fouls were low and PIP was up, but the CPU shot 3's and ran the floor (that's by far the most transition points I've seen in a game yet). And I turned it over too many times.

Pretty nice first game.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »