Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 01:52 PM   #769
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
Can you please help certain people are having problems sprinting up the court with the turbo trigger since the patch and I wanna know if there's any fix for that to help cause even when you try to sprint it still makes you walk the ball up. Can you help with this or tell us a fix?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ER1C 3KGSX
How many times are you gonna clog this thread with the same issue that nobody else seems to have?

I have to agree here. You've made at least the last 25 posts saying the exact same thing. I think its time to stop it now
Old 12-10-2014, 02:00 PM   #770
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMe
The man has an issue with the game dont tell him what he can or cannot do
By looking at when you joined the site, I can see you just joined recently. And we here at OS don't like it when people post the same thing everyday and even multiple posts about the same topic each day. This is the first time it has happened with 2K this year. In the official (pre-patch) roster the bigs were not getting any love. And one user in particular would post for the roster editor to change the tendencies for these big men every day, in both that days roster update thread and the running roster thread. Issues are seen by the devs and they are aware of the problems that have not been fixed. So users don't need to be posting the same thing everyday and multiple times a day.

Also he is the only user that has brought up the issue and can not prove any evidence, such as a video of the issue happening to him.

Last edited by redsox4evur; 12-10-2014 at 02:27 PM.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:01 PM   #771
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
Can you please help certain people are having problems sprinting up the court with the turbo trigger since the patch and I wanna know if there's any fix for that to help cause even when you try to sprint it still makes you walk the ball up. Can you help with this or tell us a fix?
it has to be your controller.
i had the same issue last week. pre patch. i got 3 ds4 and only one of them had the issue. and i doubt it is turbo, your left analog stick is to blame. just look at the little arrow under your player, its als over the place, thats why you got the issue.

just try another game and see what happens if you hit the left anolog stick with the same ankle that triggers your 2k issues. im pretty sure you will see something similar.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 02:01 PM   #772
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Patch is now available on PC.

Inquiring an ETA for Microsoft for our Xbox One users.
Thanks LD.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:10 PM   #773
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
The man has an issue with the game dont tell him what he can or cannot do
Please contribute to the thread. We dont need your opinion unless its regarding the gameplay of the patch. Do you even have it?
Old 12-10-2014, 02:22 PM   #774
Pro

OVR: 2

Two quick questions:

1) does the cpu walk the ball up the court now?

2) did they get rid of the hesitation that happens when coming off a ball screen with the dribbler?

I know in the notes it said something about these two things but it wasn't clear to me. I have a xbox1 but I'm pretty sure if it's fixed for ps4 then it will be for xbox1 as well.

Thanks
Old 12-10-2014, 02:25 PM   #775
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
What is your problem? Your really aggressive for a moderator. The guy has a problem
with turbo and people bash him. My opinion if you didnt read my last post was that he shouldnt be crucified because his issue is not cared about by people who dont experience the same thing
He's not really that aggressive. You should read the post about posting in this forum. Here is the jist of it:
Let me reiterate what is expected out of you, the OS user:

Do not, under any circumstance, attack a user or guest of OS. That INCLUDES staff, game developers, and regular users. You may question (CONSTRUCTIVELY) an opinion. But if you attack the user (includes name calling and calling them a liar) you will be banned.

Trolling and agenda posting are specifically against the TOS. We know that there is another basketball game for sale. You may prefer that game over NBA 2k. But you are not allowed to compare 2k to that game in this forum. Comparison threads are permitted in the Other Basketball games forums. People who ignore this will be banned.

Bans will come very swiftly. We don't like doing it, but it is an unfortunate necessity of a large number of vocal minority who just seem hell bent on making this place as negative as possible.

And before you become the first poster to mention, your first amendment right doesn't apply on a privately owned forum.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:27 PM   #776
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
What is your problem? Your really aggressive for a moderator. The guy has a problem
with turbo and people bash him. My opinion if you didnt read my last post was that he shouldnt be crucified because his issue is not cared about by people who dont experience the same thing
We're not in court and I don't owe you any explanation and its best to back off of this one.

It doesnt matter to me how new you are. Read the TOS and apply accordingly or thats it. Now if you dont have the game or anything to say on the patch, then move on.

Im not going to keep saying this
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »