Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 01:03 PM   #761
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Just downloaded 3 patches in the last two days. Pretty sure if available, sony would release it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 01:07 PM   #762
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
All good 23.

From a top level explanation - patches in different regions roll out separately. Wish it was all coordinated as one release time but unfortunately not.
its all good until we get this same comment in this thread for 24 hours straight
Old 12-10-2014, 01:07 PM   #763
Rookie

Quote:
All good 23.

From a top level explanation - patches in different regions roll out separately. Wish it was all coordinated as one release time but unfortunately not.
Thanks for answering. No arm here I was just wondering. thought this was all centralized.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:09 PM   #764
Rookie

Quote:
Patch is now available on PC.

Inquiring an ETA for Microsoft for our Xbox One users.
please say today )))
Old 12-10-2014, 01:25 PM   #765
Rookie

CPU shooting more 3's best believe it, just played the Heat in MyLeague (HOF, Sim). Wade just killed me from the arc going 5-8. Something I wasn't expecting since before Patch he didn't even shoot the 3. Caught me off guard, cause it wasn't in a halfcourt setting. He was pulling up top of the key in transition wetting them joints on me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 01:31 PM   #766
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
All good 23.

Can you please help certain people are having problems sprinting up the court with the turbo trigger since the patch and I wanna know if there's any fix for that to help cause even when you try to sprint it still makes you walk the ball up. Can you help with this or tell us a fix?
Old 12-10-2014, 01:48 PM   #767
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
LD, is it possible to give Larry Sanders the goggles Otto Porter got? Those are much closer to the goggles he wears than the glasses he was given.
Stop it! Lol. I thought you had moved on from this!
Old 12-10-2014, 01:49 PM   #768
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
Can you please help certain people are having problems sprinting up the court with the turbo trigger since the patch and I wanna know if there's any fix for that to help cause even when you try to sprint it still makes you walk the ball up. Can you help with this or tell us a fix?
How many times are you gonna clog this thread with the same issue that nobody else seems to have?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »