Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 11:27 AM   #737
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyHandsINC
We have the patch, you don't. Looks to me like pc is holding themselves back.
What a fundamentally stupid thing to say...we don't control when we get the patch, 2K does. So I don't see how we're holding ourselves back.

Sent from my HTC ONE using tapatalk Pro!
Old 12-10-2014, 11:37 AM   #738
Banned

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
What a fundamentally stupid thing to say...we don't control when we get the patch, 2K does. So I don't see how we're holding ourselves back.

I know he was kind of forward himself, my man, but try not to be so insulting or rude with other users like that, they don't really put up with that around here.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:47 AM   #739
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike

Read this ^. Now tell me how your gif makes any sense at all, and while we're on the topic of fundamentally stupid read your signature.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:49 AM   #740
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I'm definitely going to no tolerance ban nonsense. A couple of guys are already gone.

If this wasn't a thread Steve put on the front page I would've locked it and started a real impressions thread to isolate the stuff that doesn't belong here.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:03 PM   #741
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA Money14
I know he was kind of forward himself, my man, but try not to be so insulting or rude with other users like that, they don't really put up with that around here.
He has already been warned in another thread about how his words come out. By NDAlum, I think. It was in the thread VT created about player regression testing.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:10 PM   #742
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

Please tell me that shooting has been improved overall. What's the point of a shot meter if it's still just a roll of the dice.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:10 PM   #743
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevertheles109
This thread should be closed as real questions like this are buried around non-sense but I'll try to help.

More three pointers are shot out of plays. Yes, one or two of the three's in a game are because they acutally are shooting behind the line but most are off of floppy sets, screens and designed plays when I played against the Warriors.

Fouls are in essence, the calls that should be made. Before, you would get malled in the air and get no call. Now all of those no calls are 60/40 chance of getting a foul (60% chance ref blowing whistle but still does not call foul on all contact shots, WHICH I LOVE)

The best way to describe the defense is less sliding and the turbo shuffle is less powerful, which in turn, keeps you in front of your man more. The turbo shuffle still works, just does not throw a whole different direction so drastically.

I don't know if I'm seeing more blocks but I'm seeing more realistic blocks. Chase down blocks still need work. Also, missed dunks may still be a problem. Contact is better. John Wall was one of those guys that can trigger animations that I couldn't block no matter what. He met AD last night and stopped his animation and blocked his shot with two hands... Not perfect but bunch improved my man.
Yeah agree with everything you said here. I'm seeing more transitional 3s and more realistic threes. Fouls are huge improvement. I like it because it's alway not a guaranteed,( just like in real life) but those that needs/needed to be called are being called. The blocks are def. more realistic.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:10 PM   #744
"I am Tiger Woods"

gottibino's Arena

OVR: 20

Patch is awesome BUT PLEASE bring the old Shaq back... the new model & face is way worse than the original(s).

-Plus b4 the patch, he had a different body & face for both Magic (younger/slimmer) & Laker (older/fuller) which IMO were both pretty good. Now, he's the same body & face for both teams. Thanks guys

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »