Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 10:57 AM   #729
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

I only had time to play a half, but FINALLY, I can get rebounds. Nothing more frustrating than having Boogie Cousins and getting out rebounded by guards. I also like that I can actually stay in front of my man on defense now.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:59 AM   #730
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Still no PS4 patch in EU!
I'm starting to think US PS4 players are the beta testers for this patch
Old 12-10-2014, 11:01 AM   #731
Banned

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 11:13 AM   #732
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiquilaSunrise
We have the patch, you don't. Looks to me like pc is holding themselves back.

Last edited by LuckyHandsINC; 12-10-2014 at 11:25 AM.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:17 AM   #733
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitolrf
For me I just hold the LS in the direction I want to move & hold Sprint. I also am pressing Sprint before I am moving. They will start of slow & gain speed, but you can see the speed run animation from the beginning. I get that back & forth animation if I tap sprint or as soon as I let Sprint button go. I'm on default sliders, but if you can find a vid what is happening it would be great, hard to say what it is if I can't see the animation your describing. Also remeber the attributes was changed last roster update with your player's speed. With the Patch those attributes are reflected in greater detail now.

http://www.twitch.tv/dckrs202/b/597652217
Okay I think I found out the problem on offense I tried to practice him befofe the game and the sprint wasn't bothering me it was okay then I noticed once the game started it happened again, but then I realize that under the other players on my team they have those white circles under then and when I'm going up court with the ball under my player that same circle you can see like little tiny arrows going in different directions of those same players on my team. He would start sprinting and then stop sprint and then stop and every time I notice that those little arrows are going all over the place under my player but before when I was practicing before the game I sprinted without a problem but once the game started it happened again so I believe that's the problem. So now my question is what's the way to take that off so it won't suggest who I should pass it too cause I believe that's what's messing me up and maybe that's why everybody isn't having the problem because they probably don't have that on but now I wanna know how I can take it off or is there a way to even take it off??
Old 12-10-2014, 11:22 AM   #734
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Can someone recommend me some new sliders for all star post patch?
Old 12-10-2014, 11:23 AM   #735
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
How do you reinstall the patch because before the patch it was fine so I know it's not my controller. It's the patch. How do I reinstall the patch & if it still gives me this problem what settings should I set it too or adjust it to cause I love everything else with the patch even better I know I can definitely play cause the defense is amazing but the only problem I'm having is the lack of sprinting and I believe it's the patch. So how can I reinstall the patch and after that if it's still giving a problem what then adjustment wise??
It should automatically start when you launch the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 11:26 AM   #736
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
to those who have the patch; a few questions:

with increased 3pt attempts; are they occurring because the players now get their feet behind the line instead of taking long twos, are they simply shooting more threes or are they taking more contextual threes?

with increased fouls: are they happening when more often when there is more contact, just knick knack ticky tack fouls like in real life, are there more blocking calls?

can someone explain what was fixed with defensive player speed? are they closing out to defenders quicker causing less jumpers, more blocked shots etc., etc.?

are you seeing more in air blocked shots?

i'm trying to get a feel for slider adjustments that were made to offset these issues prior to the Xbone patch.
This thread should be closed as real questions like this are buried around non-sense but I'll try to help.

More three pointers are shot out of plays. Yes, one or two of the three's in a game are because they acutally are shooting behind the line but most are off of floppy sets, screens and designed plays when I played against the Warriors.

Fouls are in essence, the calls that should be made. Before, you would get malled in the air and get no call. Now all of those no calls are 60/40 chance of getting a foul (60% chance ref blowing whistle but still does not call foul on all contact shots, WHICH I LOVE)

The best way to describe the defense is less sliding and the turbo shuffle is less powerful, which in turn, keeps you in front of your man more. The turbo shuffle still works, just does not throw a whole different direction so drastically.

I don't know if I'm seeing more blocks but I'm seeing more realistic blocks. Chase down blocks still need work. Also, missed dunks may still be a problem. Contact is better. John Wall was one of those guys that can trigger animations that I couldn't block no matter what. He met AD last night and stopped his animation and blocked his shot with two hands... Not perfect but bunch improved my man.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »