Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 09:29 AM   #721
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
How do you reinstall the patch because before the patch it was fine so I know it's not my controller. It's the patch. How do I reinstall the patch & if it still gives me this problem what settings should I set it too or adjust it to cause I love everything else with the patch even better I know I can definitely play cause the defense is amazing but the only problem I'm having is the lack of sprinting and I believe it's the patch. So how can I reinstall the patch and after that if it's still giving a problem what then adjustment wise??
I'm x1 so I don't know myself but I found this.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 09:33 AM   #722
Banned

OVR: 1
Alright thanks I'm gonna try this. If this dpeanut work is there something else to try cause I don't wanna deal with this at all!
Old 12-10-2014, 09:34 AM   #723
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
I'm x1 so I don't know myself but I found this.....
Alright thanks I'm gonna try this. If this doesn't work is there something else to try cause I don't wanna deal with this at all!
Old 12-10-2014, 09:45 AM   #724
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Impressions of the patch. . .

Prior to the patch, I thought the gameplay was good but still needed some work. Quirky passing, lack of fouls (especially with the contact animations going on), 3 PT shooting and overall CPU AI was lacking

I can reassure you that 2K put they foot in this patch! All is improved, without a question. ALSO, if you are like me and played with custom rosters (Shout out to CDK, roster is ridiculous) due to lack of 3 pt shooting and AI logic, think again.

I figured I would go with stock gameplay (SS/SIM sliders, not custom and Official 2K Roster) to get a real feel of what 2K has improved on. Give the stock roster a shot. Beds, I respect your hard work. I played against the warriors and I lost with a smile. Klay and Curry both had 23. Davis had 26 and 8 rebounds going 8-9 from the line. Draymond Green was aggressive. Even the playbooks were solid!

Cheese was also cut down. I play with my bro's a lot and they don't really run plays. Turbo up court, find a cutter or open spot behind three point line. My defense was already solid but my friend that usually loses b 4-5 lost by 20, twice. Placebo Effect? Maybe but defense was not bad in the first place but now you truly have the ability to lock down players if you know how to.

2K, DO NOT CHANGE THE FOULS (Beggars can't be choosers) and in conclusion, their effort needs to be appreciated. The gameplay has improved, again and it's definitely worth noting. Bravo.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:57 AM   #725
Banned

I deleted the whole game completely and I'm reinstalling it now so let's see if the problem is fixed or comes back up. Is there any type of settings I can use to avoid this though?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 09:58 AM   #726
Banned

I deleted the whole game completely and I'm reinstalling it now so let's see if the problem is fixed or comes back up. Is there any type of settings I can use to avoid this though if reinstalling the patch doesn't fix it?
Old 12-10-2014, 10:04 AM   #727
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
Well I'm not the only one it's me and others here to nobody doesn't care to chime In and help so we could fix it cause it seems like a few people have the problem and other don't. I Can't post a video but it's basically like your walking the ball up but trying to sprint but it wants you to walk up instead but your still tryna sprint so it's like it goes back and forth which makes it hard to sprint on fast breaks with the ball in your hand this only happens when the ball is in your hand. It's in all modes my career & quick game etc.. Should I or others that's having this problem delete the data then reinstall it? Or is there a type of setting we can set it too because I really hate this problem. So anyone please help with your thoughts or what you think can be done to fix this cause only a few people having this problem.
For me I just hold the LS in the direction I want to move & hold Sprint. I also am pressing Sprint before I am moving. They will start of slow & gain speed, but you can see the speed run animation from the beginning. I get that back & forth animation if I tap sprint or as soon as I let Sprint button go. I'm on default sliders, but if you can find a vid what is happening it would be great, hard to say what it is if I can't see the animation your describing. Also remeber the attributes was changed last roster update with your player's speed. With the Patch those attributes are reflected in greater detail now.

http://www.twitch.tv/dckrs202/b/597652217

Last edited by capitolrf; 12-10-2014 at 10:09 AM.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:53 AM   #728
SimWorld Sports Inc - CEO

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

to those who have the patch; a few questions:

with increased 3pt attempts; are they occurring because the players now get their feet behind the line instead of taking long twos, are they simply shooting more threes or are they taking more contextual threes?

with increased fouls: are they happening when more often when there is more contact, just knick knack ticky tack fouls like in real life, are there more blocking calls?

can someone explain what was fixed with defensive player speed? are they closing out to defenders quicker causing less jumpers, more blocked shots etc., etc.?

are you seeing more in air blocked shots?

i'm trying to get a feel for slider adjustments that were made to offset these issues prior to the Xbone patch.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »