Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 12:49 PM   #553
Rookie

UNcmon's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare
It's not available for Xbox yet, Microsoft has yet to release. I'd say it makes sense with after all the crap they went through this weekend. It'll come soon, though.
Appreciate man. I'll keep an eye out
Old 12-09-2014, 12:51 PM   #554
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

2k please allow me to save /duplicate existing copies of My league files.Not sure why this cant be done and really want to know we cant...
Old 12-09-2014, 12:51 PM   #555
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettingbetter
& now all of my retro Jordans are completely gone. I have my signature shoe in all different colors but the game won't change my player's shoes. It says saving but it doesn't do it. I mean it's like problem after problem after problem with this game. I will never purchase another. This is truly ridiculous. And this is after I download a patch that's supposed to FIX things. Hilarious. I'm completely done.
& honestly for all you people on Xbox 1, PC, & in Europe, I wouldn't be in a rush to get the patch because I guarantee you that after downloading it you'll probably have problems in other areas of the game that you didn't have before the patch. Plus after playing the game consistently for about 2 months, with the changes you'll have to completely adjust your playing style, especially in the Park. Smh.

Last edited by gettingbetter; 12-09-2014 at 12:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 01:08 PM   #556
Banned

Somebody broke into my locker room & stole my shoes. All of my retro Jordans are missing. Quick - call the Virtual Police....
Old 12-09-2014, 01:10 PM   #557
Banned

Quote:
Somebody broke into my locker room & stole my shoes. All of my retro Jordans are missing. Quick - call the Virtual Police....
Patch #3 is the culprit. Have the Virtual Police arrest him immediately. I want my shoes back ASAP
Old 12-09-2014, 01:22 PM   #558
Rookie

SimBaller's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Patch #3 is the culprit. Have the Virtual Police arrest him immediately. I want my shoes back ASAP
The virtual police have been alerted. Hold tight while suspects are being questioned.
Old 12-09-2014, 01:25 PM   #559
Banned

WendelWashington's Arena

Quote:
You'll need Virtual Currency for that sorry
Old 12-09-2014, 01:28 PM   #560
Rookie

OVR: 1

Got to love playing the Microsoft waiting game (sarcasm)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »