Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 09:19 AM   #497
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
I can only assume it wasn't something they could fix and it never worked in the first place, but I really have no idea. I'm sure they knew about it ten fold.
it worked better before the patch, love most of the changes address in the patch but this is frustrating was able to at least get highlights on 7 minute quarters now can't even on 6 minute, will try 5 today.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:21 AM   #498
Rookie

OVR: 0
The fixed the "stats not showing up on screen" while the commentators are talking about them, so that's good, however, after playing 2 games, I noticed that the Player of the Game is still not appearing after the game. I play on 10-minute quarters. At first, I thought it was because my first game ended in OT (which in NBA 2K14 sometimes causes the POTY to not appear), but on my 2nd game which ended in regulation, the POTY did not appear as well.

This is not a deal or game breaker but with this big of a patch, I was hoping they fixed this 'cause the issue is quite obvious and very easy to recreate
Old 12-09-2014, 09:21 AM   #499
Banned

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Played another game using default rosters, it's a drastic change. Players shoot the 3 ball when they can, the CPU passing is on par. I love how they feed the post and will work you in the paint FINALLY SEEING HOOK SHOTS and Up and unders by the CPU. i just think 3PT Slider has to be at 45 (like 2K11).
Old 12-09-2014, 09:22 AM   #500
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I'm not sure why you would want to risk getting banned over someone like that. I'd delete it if you like being here.

Anyway, I did't have any time with the game last night, but I'm looking forward to playing some tonight. If anyone has checked to see in Timeouts were fixed in SimCast games please let me know.
His response was perfectly in line with the comment.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:28 AM   #501
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

The defense is good as far as staying in front of your man and paint defense too .But contested shots still go in just as much as open ones
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 09:30 AM   #502
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15

How do i check my version on Xbone?
Old 12-09-2014, 09:30 AM   #503
Rookie

OVR: 3

i liked the patch. but sometimes cpu ai isnt aware he beat me of drible and doesnt use the open lane. cpu 3 pt shooting changes a lot though in a good way.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:30 AM   #504
Just started!

Icon9 Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfan
Is the corrupt save file issue fixed?

Same question I had. Unfortunately nobody's been able to answer me.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »