Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 08:18 AM   #481
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

All my saves got deleted and now I can't get past the Spurs/ heat game at the start.
Why?????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 08:19 AM   #482
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Just tried out a game, I really felt the improvements especially with rebounding and fouls.

The game I played was between the Cavs (me) and the Bucks on the 2nd year of a myleague test I did. It's the first time I played with the Cavs so I wasn't too sure how to use them. I tried dominating with LeBron, but I got stopped a lot trying to drive, so I still hate the push defense the CPU does. But then I tried rotating the ball after that and it was all good.

I only won by 3 points so it was really close most of the game, and there were good runs by both teams, much like in real life. And the stats looked good after that. We did shoot a little too much though but that's more I guess with the way I play the game rather than the actual gameplay.

Overall, good stuff.

Still hope they fix the headband/tattoo issue on edit players.

And btw, does anyoneknow what this means: "NBA players now have appropriate wingspans/body lengths listed when editing them in Edit Player."?
Old 12-09-2014, 08:22 AM   #483
Rookie

Gatorfan Frank's Arena

How come some of my friends on PS4 can't download this patch yet, while others and I were able to DL the patch yesterday? Now we can't play online together until this patch is sorted out.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:24 AM   #484
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just had a good one with the Lakers vs the Heat. 105 - 98 my way. Had the Lakers. Custom sliders, 12 minute quarters. We shot 44% to the CPUs 42%
I shot 30 freethrows and converted 22. The CPU got to the line 23 times and converted 20 of them. This was damn near impossible before the patch. Besides the lack of whistles on obvious fouls in the waning moments and the typical CPU rubberbanding ai where they never miss if it's a ten point game or less, it was actually a decent one.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:32 AM   #485
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapboY
And btw, does anyoneknow what this means: "NBA players now have appropriate wingspans/body lengths listed when editing them in Edit Player."?
Previously, when you went to edit an NBA player their wingspan/body length was listed at 50 for everybody even though this wasn't actually what it was. Now it should display the appropriate value.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 08:43 AM   #486
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HakeemDaDream
Still don't see a fix with the Player of the Game highlights not showing up at the end of the game on the PS4...
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! How could they miss that???

I mean seriously, this looks like a great patch, but c'mon guys. The highlight glitch is a tad embarrassing, no?
Old 12-09-2014, 08:48 AM   #487
Rookie

Gatorfan Frank's Arena

It looks like some PS4 users in Europe still cannot download this patch.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:54 AM   #488
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! How could they miss that???

I mean seriously, this looks like a great patch, but c'mon guys. The highlight glitch is a tad embarrassing, no?
I can only assume it wasn't something they could fix and it never worked in the first place, but I really have no idea. I'm sure they knew about it ten fold.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »