Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 01:15 AM   #441
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Pros: CPU shoots more 3s, more fouls, better defense

Cons: Can't equip/unequip Headbands still ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 01:17 AM   #442
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyProdigy
Pros: CPU shoots more 3s, more fouls, better defense

Cons: Can't equip/unequip Headbands still ...
Literally my only two issues with this game was the 3's and the fouls, hopefully with time the accessory type stuff can be edited since I'm on PC.

Shout out New Jersey.
Old 12-09-2014, 01:18 AM   #443
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Defense is vastly improved!!! Passing is vastly improved!!! Put Backs by the CPU VASTLY IMPROVED!!! 3pt Attempts by the CPU VASTLY IMPROVED, Fast breaks vastly improved!!!

This is a fantastic patch. I am seeing the CPU pass so much better, I can pass much better as well. I have seen the CPU bounce pass several times....it's beautiful.

Best NBA 2K ever....it's that good post patch. I feel a difference for the better big time. It was obvious on my first game. By my third game I was loving it.

Slider tweaks are in order for sure. Nothing crazy...but some tweaks are needed.
Saw my second ever Flagrant 1 Foul, Anderson Varajao fouled Lopez. I also saw LeBron CPU shoot an airball 3.
Old 12-09-2014, 01:27 AM   #444
Rookie

BiggaAdams's Arena

OVR: 2

I tried a search and nothing came up. I just got the game and installed the new patch but the game won't get to the main menu. It keeps giving "return to the main menu to apply update and dismiss this message.

It says I have 54.27 gb installed, I'm on version 01.03 and my game is up to date. What gives?! I was told this is the thread to post this in. Thanks in advance.
Old 12-09-2014, 01:36 AM   #445
Banned

I have not got to play the game yet has I got off work at 7 and I am catching up on sports and I have the patch downloading right now. It has been probly like an hour and a half and I am only like 50%. So my question is about the fouls free throws thing. Are there more free throws because there is more contact? Or because the refs make more call? Or both?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 01:52 AM   #446
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

I just played my first game after the patch and the rebounding is night and day, 100% much improved! The cpu no longer goes for the automatic put back after getting the offensive board and will pass it out. Also the momentum seems to definitely have been toned down and you feel in much better control of the players. Momentum is still there but not in the exaggerated way it was prior to the patch. Also the passing is much improved. All and all I will be happy if this is the last gameplay patch we see until 2K16 because the gameplay is pure bliss with this patch. Great job 2K Sports. This is now officially my all-time favorite sports game ever.
Old 12-09-2014, 01:54 AM   #447
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

Also I don't know if it's the placebo effect of the gameplay being so much improved but the graphics and lots of the animations seem to have been cleaned up. It just looks and plays so much smoother!
Old 12-09-2014, 01:55 AM   #448
Rookie

still no patch in Europe..
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »