Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 10:20 PM   #409
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

this looks like one hell of a patch! cant wait to check it out when it hits the One later this week
Old 12-08-2014, 10:22 PM   #410
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrob1112
Anyone notice how hard it is to go straight , they players always stutter to
The sides or run at wide angles.
Huh? All I see is players running there lanes like a normal basketball game...
Maybe it's your TV settings
Old 12-08-2014, 10:28 PM   #411
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrob1112
Anyone notice how hard it is to go straight , they players always stutter to
The sides or run at wide angles.
I only noticed something like this on defense when I am closing out to contest .

I just figured it was too nerf closeout speeds and add "weight shift penalty "
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 10:29 PM   #412
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidanything2
In regards to the gameplay, are you guys seriously noticing a difference? Are you sure it's not placebo effect? I did a post earlier in this thread after I played one game and broke down each gameplay note in the patch. I didn't see most of their supposed fixes. I've played about 5 more, and I'm even more convinced. Especially when it comes to interior shots going in. I'm just not getting any better gameplay all around though
Not sure if troll...dude posted a screenshot with 30+ free throws and 30+ 3pt attempts from the cpu...the fixes are there.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:40 PM   #413
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Defense is vastly improved!!! Passing is vastly improved!!! Put Backs by the CPU VASTLY IMPROVED!!! 3pt Attempts by the CPU VASTLY IMPROVED, Fast breaks vastly improved!!!

This is a fantastic patch. I am seeing the CPU pass so much better, I can pass much better as well. I have seen the CPU bounce pass several times....it's beautiful.

Best NBA 2K ever....it's that good post patch. I feel a difference for the better big time. It was obvious on my first game. By my third game I was loving it.

Slider tweaks are in order for sure. Nothing crazy...but some tweaks are needed.
NHL25 - Panthers YR1 (2-1)
MLB 20 The Show - Classic Rosters and Yankees YR8
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 12-08-2014 at 10:47 PM.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:43 PM   #414
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

I've only played one game, but the early patch results look really, really good. I said early on that there was a brilliant game hiding behind a frustrating game. They may have killed the frustrating game.

A lot of work was put into this. I'll play more games before giving detailed impressions, but it's looking like I'll have a reason to stop playing Destiny for awhile.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:52 PM   #415
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

Man, it's good to be back on OS. I just got my PS4, but I have to wait until after finals to play it and 2k15; I just have two quick questions. How much more improved is MC and did this patch do anything to make MC better/worse than it was when the game dropped?
Old 12-08-2014, 10:59 PM   #416
MVP

I've played one full game with the patch and so far, so good. The biggest thing to note is defensive responsiveness, it's much, much better.
One thing that still irks me about this game is how players will fall back randomly, as if they're trying to take a charge. It doesn't happen often, but it's very annoying when it does.
Last thing, I got more ftas, 28. Which is good but I shot 50% on them, including 1-10 with Bogut. I've never shot fts so poorly with a team or individual like that before. I don't know if I was paying too much attention to the shot meter or what.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »